Chapter 13

I was nervously waiting behind the patio doors, wondering what was going to happen. I was wearing a beautiful flowing dress, blue, strapless and hugged my curves. It the flowed out into a long train, being held by my bridesmaids, Cynthia and Dercorus' cousin, Dakota. My hair was also flowing, just past my shoulders.

I was fitted the week before, like the invite said. A pretty faerie, Jameelia, came to my room mid day, and bought with her a selection of dresses, but as soon as she came in, one caught my eye. I went to try it on, and surprise surprise! It fitted perfectly.

The garden was starting to fill. When I was fetched, by Cynthia and Dakota, who led me to this secret Destination of my wedding. It turned out it was the huge garden in the back, beautiful blue faerie flowers blooming in the luscious green grass.

I saw Decorus through the glass doors. He looked as handsome as ever, in a smart white suit and a pretty blue button-hole flower. Atrox appeared next to me, wearing a blue waist coat with a white buton-hole flower.

"You look beautiful. Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes."

The music started playing, and I lead gracfully down the isle. It was quite alot like a normal wedding. I flashed back to mum and Darren's wedding. I tried to be as rebellious as possible, wearing a deep purple dress and refusing to look pretty. She didn't let me be a bridesmaid for her own wedding. I acted like I didn't care, but on the night after the wedding, I lay in bed and cried myself to sleep. I would have thought my own mother would have enough decency and heart to let her daughter be her bridesmaid, no matter what she was wearing. Obviously not.

My eyes started to spill over, but I pushed them back not wanting to ruin my make up, that Cynthia kindly did. I went onwards, trying not thinking back to when I was "human", but I couldn't help it. Those times where I'd run to my Nan's to talk, those times when I'd joke around with Sophie, those time when I'd go to my room and cry about my dad leaving, those times when I'd punch the wall because of Mum and Darren. But those times were gone now. I was a faerie, getting married.

My thoughts were over taking my brain so much, I didn't realise I had to speak. It was unbelievably, so much like a normal wedding.

"Do you, Abigail Sarah Harvers, take Decrous Atrox Aqua as your husband?" said an old faerie.

"I do."

"Do you commit to rule this kingdom, to make your own choices, and defend our citizens?"

"I do."

I zoned out again. My future seemed so fogged up. I didn't have a clue what the hell was going to happen from then.

"I do." said Decorus.

"Mr and Mrs Aqua, you are now officially husband and wife, king and queen."

I heard quiet snuffles coming from round the room. I shot a smile at Cynthia, who smiled back.

"Long live the-"

I heard a shot. A scream. A voice.

"Do NOT make a sound."

I turned round to see a tall, masculine figure standing, holding a body.

"If you stop us, she goes."

I saw that my train was drooping on the floor. He was holding Cynthia. I abruptly turned, to see that a load of other men were holding Dakota, Bellus and allot of others. I knew they were safe. but I didn't say anything, I played along. He spoke again.

"Aw, are you scared? You should be. We are the most powerful faeries in the world, and you know your defenceless against us. We WILL attack. We WILL destroy you. We WILL-"

I bravely interrupted him, "Yeah right."

Decorus smiled at me. We knew we couldn't loose.

"ATTACK!" we shouted and our warriors came storming out of the doors, weapons at the ready.

That's when the War began.