Kings and Jewels.

⚡️Thordís⚡️

It was three days since I sent Smaug, to the Fire realm, and to pass the time I had looked for the Arkenstone. Now sitting in the throne room and on the stone and steel throne I twirled and turned the smooth oval stone, I didn't see why Thorin was so obsessed with it. It wasn't even that pretty. I had seen jewels from Svartalfheim, and they were the beautifulest. Nothing could compare. "Dís?"

Looking up from my spot I pulled my leg off the arm of the chair having put it there to get comfortable. "Bilbo! You came!" I said greeting him with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "How did you get in? And where's the dragon?" He asked confused and surprised. "Oh that overgrown wyrmling? I sent him away." Bilbo's eyes popped and his jaw hung. Shaking his head he looked to be remembering something important.

"Dís its bad, very bad." I frowned "I don't understand I thought you guys wanted the dragon gone?" Shaking his head he stuttered, "no, no, no, it's Thorin. He will do anything to find that stone and it will change him, we can't let him fine it!" Smirking I held it up, "you mean this stone?" Holding my wrist he lowered my hand to look at the stone without touching it.

 He will do anything to find that stone and it will change him, we can't let him fine it!" Smirking I held it up, "you mean this stone?" Holding my wrist he lowered my hand to look at the stone without touching it

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Yes, we need to get rid of it." I nodded, "okay, but first let's find Thranduil's white gems I have a feeling we'll need them to hold him off or something." Bilbo nodded and I tucked the stone into my breast plate, "I'll find him and the others, I try and take my time to bring them here." I nodded, "I won't be here thought once I find what I'm looking for I'm bringing it back to whom they belong." Nodding again he took off.

It took me a few minutes to find the little brown chest filled with the white gems I had read about in one of the books in Thranduil's library. Securing the clasp on the box I tucked it under my arm and left the way I came standing on the wall of the keep I drew Mjölnir, spinning him by the leather strap I launched myself into the air and flew in the direction of Mirkwood. Twenty minutes later I landed and looked up from my crouch. The guards looked at me strangely to lighten the mood I said, "take me to your king I come baring gifts." Looking to each other they seemed to have a silent conversation and when they agreed they lead me inside.

Following them they lead me right to the throne room, "I can take it from here, thank you." Leaving they returned to their posts and I knocked on the doors. "Come in." Opening one I poked my head in, "May I have an audience with his majesty?" His back was to me when I stepped it but he spun around at the sound of my voice.

"Dís, why did you come back?" I raised a brow at him, "and I thought you would have wanted this back." I said holding up the box, "but if that's the case I might as well leave and-" "wait! How did you-?" He asked sounding confused. "Call it an apology for helping let your prisoners escape and a favor to help protect them and the men of lake town from each other." Holding out the box, he reached out to take it but I grabbed his hand,

"swear on you title and honor as a King that you shall do this if I fail in my attempts at making Thorin listen to reason while sick with the dragon-sickness." Shifting his hand he held mine, "I won't..." he said and my heart dropped, "but I will aware on this." He said and yanked me into him, the box was pressed into our chests digging into his as he pressed his lips to mine, twining his fingers into my hair he held me closer as he deepen the kiss, pulling back his eyes fluttered open, seeing as I had not moved but did kiss back he leaned in for a quick peck.