Reader X N. Italy: Rainy Days

It was a rainy day in Venice, a young girl was walking around with a quickly fading map in her hands. She was confused, she was walking around Venice earlier that morning but now she can't get back to her hotel. 

"Sir- ah." ___ reaches out to tap the man's shoulder, he frowns and keeps walking, "That's okay too don't worry..."  The quickly fading crowd of people leaves ___ left alone in the streets of Venice on a very dark and rainy day. 

___ pulls out her phone, still dead. She continues to wander around the streets, her hair sticking to her face as the rain continues to pour down.  ___ sighs and sits down on the wet pavement next to the river going through the city. 

Her now completely drenched clothing and bag makes is a funny sight to see. The hair sticking to her face in opposite directions of each other, the bag slumped next to the girl's thigh.  As the rain continued to grow louder, ___ almost couldn't feel the tap on her shoulder as she grew colder. 

"Signora? Sta bene?" 

___ looked behind her, and a young looking man stood behind her holding an umbrella.  The man looked concerned nonetheless. His reddish-brown eyebrows were bunched togeather in worry. He looked like an important figure, he was wearing a bright blue suit. 

"Uh, I- I don't.."  ___ couldn't piece togeather her words. But the strange man's eyes instantly went wide. 

"Oh! I'm sorry!" He offers ___ a hand, "I was asking if you're okay. Normally bella girls like you wouldn't be sitting in the streets." His thick Italian accent made every word he said sound lovely.

She stood up, taking his warm hand. "I just can't find my hotel." ___ admitted bluntly. 

The Italian man gave a small laugh, "Do you know the hotel name?" 

She pondered for a moment, "Um.." Her face turned red, "I don't remember.." 

"Oh dear... Well, do you have it on your phone or map?"

"My phones dead..." 

The man twisted his face in thought, "Well, you can charge your phone at my home, get cleaned up and then I could bring you back to your hotel once the rain stops." He grabs the girls' small hand, "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, what's your name again?"

"Feliciano Vargas."

"I'm _____ ____. Nice to meet you."

As the duo went to Feliciano's home, they soon found out a myriad amount about each other. Feli's family, ___'s life. By the time they got to his home they were almost talking like normal friends. 

____ and Feli stepped inside, ____s' socks were wet and squishy, so was the rest of her clothing and shoes.  Feli grabbed her a bright purple towel and told her that she could take a shower while he washed her clothing. 

Once ___ got out of the shower, she put on some of the clothing Feliciano laid out for her, a big t-shirt and shorts. When she put them on she could smell the aroma of baking and pasta sauce.

As ___'s clothing dried, and her phone charged Feliciano could not stop staring at her. As her hair was still wet and in loose curls around her face she looked so innocent and beautiful. Once the rain slowly lightened and the sun shown in it's descending route on the sky, ___ and Feliciano were about to leave his home. 

"I never asked, how long are you going to be staying in Italy?"

"I'm leaving in two weeks." 

As they reach ___'s hotel Feli holds out his phone, "I hope to see you in the next two weeks."