Reader X 2p!Canada : Ouch.

"___, just do it. Keeping it locked in won't help solve anything." 

"... Are you sure this is a good idea? I don't know how he'll respond, much less if he'll return my feelings or not!"

"Just trust me on this, 'kay?" Alfred chuckles to himself, "it's so obvious that he likes you back! He talks to you every day!"

"But that's because we have every class togeather..." The girl rubs the back of her head in defeat. "I don't know what to do anymore..."

"Just." Alfred claps, "Tell. Him!" 

"It's not that simple. . ." ____ looks down at Riley's number, should she really tell him?

"Sure it is! If you texted me 'I like you' out of the blue, I'd be really impressed, not a lot of girls make the first move!" 

"Ugh, I feel like I'm in fifth grade," She rubs her finger in circles on her arm, "I- I just don't wanna ruin a good friendship, y'know?"

"____, you'll be fine. If he doesn't like you and doesn't continue being your friend, then he's never been your actual friend.

"Fine! You've convinced me, I'll tell him." 

Alfred smiles and wraps an arm around ____'s shoulder, "You're gonna thank me later for this."

                                                                                                    ~

____ holds her phone with Riley's number pulled up, she presses the green 'call' button. 

"Hello?" Riley picks up almost imminently.

"Uh, hey... It's ____." 

"Oh,  ____, what's up?"

"Well I-" ____ lets out a deep sigh, "I've been having feelings for you... For a while now and I can't get it off of my mind..." 

No response.

"Riley?" She bites her lip, "Are you alright?" 

____ start to panic, what if he doesn't feel the same? Does he hate her now?

"Riley- if you don't feel the same, it's-it's alright, as long as we can still be friends-"

__ then pulls the screen away from her ear to see that Riley hung up on her. 

Ouch.

----------------------------

Is this what I get for letting my friends help me with my realtionship? I really thought everything would work out, I had a lot of people behind me.