Reader X America: Screen

Today was the day to meet Alfred. In person. Not behind a camera or snapchat filter, he's going to be there. Right in front of you, soon hopefully.

Alfred was coming from Texas, pretty far away from where you live. He just texted you the plan one day,

"Hey (y/n), I'm coming to meet you."
"What? Are you flying over?"
"Nah, driving."
"You're freaking insane, Al."
"Only for you."

You had to skip collage today. You wouldn't want Alfred coming over to your house, and then meeting your parents before you meet him.

Anyways, you were sitting outside on your front porch. Waiting. He said he'd be here by today, right?

Wrong. He'd get to your house at 2:31 AM, and proceed to throw pebbles at your window till you woke up.

You groggily went outside to the cold autumn air.

"... Alfred?" Were you dreaming?
"Yep."
"You're not in a laptop anymore?"
"I could say the same about you."

You tackle the blondie into a hug, trying not to scream. The once-tired you disappeared.

"You're actually here!"
"You too, (y/n) you have no idea how long I've been waiting for this."

You wouldn't let Alfred go, your arms were still latched around his neck.

"Well, I wasn't waiting for the bone-crushing hug, but you get the picture." He pushes you away, "The thing I've been waiting for is this,"

Alfred leaned forward, and presses his lips onto yours. Everything problematic seemed to pass into oblivion, all you could think about is how Alfred is actually there. No more "internet-hugs" no more talking over the phone for hours upon end, he's actually there with you. You almost forget that it's 3AM. Until your parents are outside wondering what the fuss is all about.