America X England: Shadow (1/2)

It wasn't noticeable at first, small things moving when no one was around. 

The flickering of lights. 

Footprints in the snow that seem to of came from nowhere. 

Arthur all thought it wasn't anything huge, but there it was. 

One day Arthur was messing around with his magic, as usual, and then everything just came crashing down onto the floor. 

Let's just say he was scared, shitless. 

Before him, stood an apparition of sorts, he had a cowlick and honestly looked like a joke. 

Arthur didn't really know what to do. Scream? Run? Pretend to not exist?

No, out of all these options, he decided to talk to it. Honestly, he is so very idiotic at times. 

"Who the bloody hell are you?" He frowned, "What're you doing in my basement?"

"I was er," The ghost rubbed his head, "Summoned?  Is that the correct word?" 

"Summoned? By who?" Arthur was trying to think, he couldn't have summoned an entity, he isn't that great at magic. 

"You?" The blond shrugged.

"Me?" Arthur laughed, "Well it's nice to see I'm good at something, I suppose. Thank you for showing up, but you can head home now."

The ghost shook his head, "No can do buddy. I'm stuck here."

Arthur laughed once again, "I see, you're playing one of your jokes, aren't you?"

"No, I tried heading back to the other side, or 'disappearing' like you guys would say.But it isn't working." The ghost smiles, "I suppose I should get comfortable, yeah?"

"What? No. Get out of my house." Arthur started to head out of the basement, "You can leave, can't you? Go haunt my neighbor or something." 

"Fine then." The blond ghost follows behind Arthur, the Brit opens the front door for him; when the ghost tries to go through, he gets pushed back and falls to the floor.

"Bloody hell! What was that?"

"I'm stuck in your house. Guess we should get to know each other," He holds his hand up, still lying on the floor. "Hi, I'm Alfred."

----------------

Highkey too tired to finish this kms

I have a fever of almost 100 degrees so i should sleep lol. 

honestly, the beginning doesn't make any sense but i like it 

g'night