Reader x Prussia : You're not joking, right?

It was just another day at college, quiet libraries and classrooms. But not with him  around. Gilbert has been known to make disruptions. Sadly enough, you don't have the chance to enjoy that. Honestly, you're kind of jealous of those who get to see him in class every day. Why?  Because you have a large, inconspicuous, crush on him. It's kind of sad, really. People have looked at you with a confused look on their face: poor you,  it says. You didn't really mind, your heart doesn't discriminate. 

Anyways, you and your group of friends, which includes Gil, were out eating at a park. Your friend, Amelia was pushing you towards Gilbert. She knew you liked him, and not like in a "hey i wanna be your friend." No, she knew you liked  him in a way that one would describe as "i wanna put my mouth on your mouth, and no this isn't CPR."  

You both were laughing, well your laugh was more of a "shit please don't do this to me" kind of laugh, regardless Amelia did it anyways. She's one damn strong woman.  She continued to push you towards him until her eyes lit up. She saw that her boyfriend was sitting next to Gil. So she asked Gil if she could switch spots with him; he said yes.  SO, now you're sitting next to Gilbert and you aren't sure if it's on your face or anything but he audibly says, 

"Yes, ____. I'll go out with you."

You laugh, you aren't sure if he meant it or not. 

"You, you're not joking, right?" 

"Do I look like a clown to you?" 

You want to cry, it's for good reasons, though. 

-------------

Guess who got asked out, actually in the same way. He honestly kinda just winged it and didn't know what i would say, but he was bold and pretended i asked him. He's great.