Reader X America : Say it~

Alfred smiled as he pressed the numbers into his phone. 

You pick up. 

"Rrrrrrr Rrrrrr."

It was Al. 

"Your bank account has been used for a fun prank." Alfred said this in a heavy accent, "Were you aware of this?" 

You giggle.

"I must first confirm your cell phone number to verify your identity so, please calmly follow the instructions." 

"Oh my god, what should I do??" You act panicked, "Do you want me to press my number? Or tell you? What prank was it?"

You could feel his smile on the other side of the phone. 

"Gullible customer, please calm down. And take a big deep breath. Breath in-" he takes an inhale of breath, "Breath out-!" He follows his own instructions.

"You must be collected at a time like this," He states. "Now if you've taken a deep breath, please go ahead and say 'I love you~'"

Your face turns red, did he mean it?

"You know,  like how the teddy bears say it."

He meant it. You muster up the courage to say it. 

In the sweetest voice you could come up with, you said:

"Honey, I love you~."

You hear Alfred start to laugh, "Good job, God... So cute. What am I going to do with you?"

-----------

I had to take a break from doing v serious  one-shots. . . No spoilers but i'm working on one with canidadadadad...

I wanna do more mystic messenger crossovers with hetalia kms. '

finals killed me, 

aidiosods