Reader X Prussia: Words Clinic

((Start the song now))

Based off the song: Words Clinic 

By: めざめP Sung by: Hatsune Miku

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first day of being a junior. And the first thing you notice is the new student; Gilbert Beilschmidt.

He has red eyes, and gray hair. You think it's strange at first. But you find it attractive. You see him talking to a blond dude. Later you find out that's Gil's younger brother named Ludwig. He's a sophomore whereas Gil is a junior. Same grade as you. When your heart starts beating faster and your face going red. . . You know it's love at first sight. You were about to go talk to Gilbert, but the warning bell for first period went off. You went to talk to him after school. 

The second day of being a junior, and you're going  to get to know Gilbert You went up to him before the end of school yesterday, and asked to hang out before school started in the park. While in the park, you both talked for a while, laughing at each other's jokes. Everything was bliss. Gilbert took a picture with you, and you saved it as your lock screen. Then it was time to walk to the high school.

Third day of school, Gilbert is laughing with you and he slips his hand in yours, and you both skip down the hallways during passing period.

Seventh day of junior-ism: You and Gilbert had a water-gun fight. You won of course. You were soaked, but you won. You thought you saw Gil starting at you.

Tenth day of being a junior, Gilbert asked you to party some random guy is hosting, you both go. You and Gilbert were both kicked out for stepping in between couples who were making out. Gilbert and you haven't laughed so hard.

It's the twenty-third day of highschool and you and Gilbert have grown close friends. You both occasionally play pranks on Ludwig. Life is great. You keep trying to get Gil to tell you about his love life, but he shrugs it off.

Thirty-seventh school day, you and Gilbert started growing closer than ever, and you're so happy. Gilbert hugs you all the time. It's great. You've never been so close with someone before.

Forty-five. A lot of people in school are starting to think you and Gilbert are a couple. Gil brushes it off, and so do you. But you can't stop smiling.

Fiftieth day: You were walking home, and it started raining. Gilbert shared his jacket & umbrella with you. Later as you're both walking, Gil starts jumping in puddles. So do you. You both are soaked by the time you get home.

Fifty-second. You skip class with Gilbert to go see a rock band, you got matching t-shirts with him.

Fifty-Fifth day of being a junior: You and Gilbert make a cake to eat for lunch. Let's just say that it wasn't such a good idea to eat a whole cake for lunch. But why not? And it was worth it to see Gilbert so happy. Even though you both got sick and had to stay home the rest of the day. 

Sixty-third day of school, and a new girl, Elizabeta has joined the school. You see she has an interest in Gilbert, as well.

Sixty-fifth day of school, Gilbert started hanging out with Elizabeta. You're okay. You're okay. Fine. You have to be fine. Gil can hang out with anyone he wants. It won't affect you. It won't. It can't. Right? Then why are you feeling so down?

Seventieth day of school, Gilbert started to talk about a girl more often, you didn't know how to feel. All of those things could be you. But you don't think it is. All you can do is smile, and try to help him out. He's smiling much more than when he hung out with you.

Eighty-ninth day. Gil started to drift away from you and you're trying to hard to hold on, but sometimes that isn't enough.

Ninetieth day, You keep trying to say 'hello' to Gilbert in the hallway. You guess he's too caught up with school to notice you. 

Hundredth day of highschool. You made plans to hang out with Gil before school the the park, like you always do. It's either he forgot.. Or... Didn't want to see you. 

Hundredth-seventh day you send Gilbert a load of text messages, why won't he answer you?

Hundred-tenth day of being a junior. You confessed that you love Gilbert to Ludwig. He told Gilbert.

Hundred-eleventh. You tried confronting Gilbert, but he kept walking away saying he'll talk to you later.

Hundred-twelfth, Gilbert sent you a text message about how he felt. 'I'm sorry (y/n). I don't want to risk the chance of ruining our friendship. I'll see you tomorrow, okay?' Your heart shattered into a million peices. 

Hundred-twentieth day of being a junior. You and Gilbert have officially stopped talking. You felt horrible, you don't know what you did, or what he thought of you now.

Hundred-fiftieth. Elizabeta and Gilbert have officially started dating. You feel broken.

Hundred-eightieth day of being a junior, last day of school. You felt empty. You thought Gilbert wouldn't be so unreachable. You just want to cry, but you don't because you still have that picture as your lockscreen. You think you would cry. But you don't. Mainly because you keep telling yourself that Gil is still your friend. That he's still there for you. Deep down, you know he isn't.

First day of being a senior. Elizabeta and Gil are still dating. You feel heart broken.

Second day of highschool: You try to say hi to Gilbert, he doesn't seem to recognize you.

Eighty-second day. You bump into Gil in the hallway. You try to make small talk with him, by now all you want to do is be his friend again. You don't even care about if you get to date him or not. But in the end you only get a "Yo, watch where you're going" and "I have to get to math." 

Hundred-seventh senior day. Gilbert and Elizabeta are announced prom king & queen. You didn't even go to prom. But you heard. 

Last day of being a senior. You try to keep the photo as your lockscreen. But now it hurts everytime you look at it. There's no more dreams of Gil. He's just a memory. But memories hurt so much.