"Now.... what am I going to do with you?" I put a little more force to his knee a moan of pain escaped from him i knew i could put a tinny small amount more force to his knee before I break it so I stook emotionless waiting for an answer.

He raised his hand to his back close to him mummy thing he had on his back but a rock hit his hand. 

"Hello there Sasuke" I cooed without looking at him. I already knew he was sitting on a tree branch.

"What are you bastards doing to our village and how do you know my name." 

I didn't answer as squels from Sakura were heard in the whole village. Some one please hit her.

"Ugh another one who pisses me off. Get off of me" he tried to get up.

"Don't bother if you move an inch I'll break your knee" 

"Kyaa Sasuke" Sakura yelled with a little girl following her example

"Naruto bro you suck... Even the girl is cooler than you"

I scoffed. Everyone except Sakura is cooler than him!

Kankuro aggrevated and propably thinking I wasn't paying attention on him he tried again faster to draw the mummy.

"Are you going to use crow?" the female asked dumbfounded.

I grabbed his wrist before he could draw the crow. And squezeed it he started to scream. Everyone were looking at us.

I leaned to his ear and purred to his ear "I told you not to move an inch! Now tell me what do you need more your wrist or your knee?" he gasped sweat running down his temples

"Stop it!" I heard a husky voice

I turned to see a male with bright red hair and black outlining his hard eyes. His eyes bored in mine.

Bloodthirsty

That's what their eyes were saying. The same with mine but they didn't have my hunger. Interesting really interesting...

"You are an embarrassment to our village Kankuro" I let Kankuro free and stepped back leaving him space to gather himself up. 

"Losing yourself in a fight how pathetic..." now I feel a little offended what did he thought that I am not capable of winning him? "Why do you think we came to Leaf village?"

Kankuro was by now sweating bullets " Gaara, listen it's their fault and this chick came out of nowhere and..." he pointed at me 

"Shut up I'll kill you" Gaara said completly serious. Not a spec of hesitation in his eyes. This boy Gaara would be such a perfect killing machine when he grows up as he is now. I knew I held a fascination in my eyes because Gaara was looking at me with forrowed eyebrows, well if he had.

"Ok... I am sorry..." Kankuro trembled

"Me too..." the female said slightly losing her words

But Gaara didn't pay attention "Sorry to you guys" said to us and sand circled around him and apear next to me. I didn't move an inch as he was looking at me like he didn't understand something.

"We didn't come here to play around he told to his companions tearing his eyes from me. "Let's go" he took a few steps back before turning his back at me. 

I smirked at that. He was aknowledging me as an opponent.

"Hey! WAIT!" Sakura stopped them

"What?" Gaara asked

"Ninja's hidden sand village right? How about you?" she turned to me

I brushed her off "We will talk later" she glared at me but I didn't pay at her any attention my eyes were now on Sasuke who was staring at me. I smirked and winked him making him blush and turned his head away playing it cool. 

I heard some things from Sakura and the female. Chunnin exams attract my attention but I got bored so I spaced out playing with my pigtails.

"And your name also" huh? Everyone was now looking at me.

"I am sorry I wasn't paying attention" I simply said and everyone sweatdropped except Sasuke and Gaara.

"We asked your name" Sakura said with a vein appearing on her forehead.

"My name is Rubin" Sakura's and Naruto's jaws touched the ground 

"Rubin?!?!"They yelled. The Sand siblings were feeling a little left out so after that they left.

Sasuke came close to me "How do we know you are Rubin? You don't look like Rubin much..." I arched my eyebrow.

I placed my hand on  his chest and drew him down to my level his eyes hard black like tunnels and whispered to him what had happened in Tazuna's house. And giggled at his reaction as he pushed my hand hard away from him and turned his back on me walking away his ears turning pink.

Naruto was in his own world but Sakura was trying to murder me with her eyes. It's going to be so so much fun..

hihihihi 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Country's schools Suck! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------