"I won't let her harm you not again Crystal and Henry" he says quietly enough for us to hear.

We head back to camp, I wanted to spend as much time as I could with Henry. I wasn't sure if I would ever see him again. But I did not want to hope for the worst. Meanwhile Pan set up twice the protection spells and sent double the lost boy guards. Just in case they decided to attack, we had to be prepared for anything. Everybody celebrated the victory with his music, the flute, the tune that could not be resisted. The odd thing was, I didn't hear it this time. Neither did Henry.

We weren't lonely anymore.

I talked to one lost boy as well. He told me his name was Andrew. He was more of an outcast, he hadn't talked to many of the lost boys, particularly any to be exact. He was the smallest of them all, only 13 years old. But he was very funny and really kind. When the others saw that I enjoyed his company they cheered for him. I smiled. I didn't want this kid to feel what I felt back in school every living day.

Suddenly, I heard a cry for help by the mermaid cove. It sounded a lot like Ariel.

I began to run. I did not care if Peter followed. She saved my life. She was my friend. No way would I let her die, or be in any sort of danger. I reach the cove in a matter of a few minutes, and dart behind a rock.

I almost gasped. It was Wendy. "Now now, tell me where Peter went! I want to go home. You idiotic hopeless mermaid." She says kicking the rock straight at Ariel.

It was the real Wendy. Questions swarmed my mind, was she here to take Pan from me? Destroy me? Was she another decoy used to distract us?

"You'll never find him. Leave Ariel alone. She's done nothing to you. Want to go home? Go. Leave. Go to the Jolly Roger and go home and grow up like the pathetic human you are. You need to make up your damn mind" I say stepping out of my hiding spot, to face her.

Wendy rolls her eyes and yawns. She turns around. I finally get a glimpse of her. The wavy brown hair that fell down her shoulders, the feather in her hair and the piercing menacing, cold and heartless blue eyes. I almost gasped. It was 'Rebecca'

She tormented me throughout school to such a point where I felt like a mistake. When there is constant insults being flung your way, it felt like a waste. She made me hate myself to a point of no return, and this still haunts me to this day. She was the unnecessary voice that spoke against me, all the time.

"Hello Loser, Miss me?" she says smirking menacingly. She knows I've been caught off guard. And oh how she was enjoying it. I gestured for Ariel to leave and she leaped into the water and swam away with great speed.

I shake my head. There was nothing stopping me from murdering her right on the spot. And I felt absolutely no remorse.

"You must really think you're cool torturing mermaids. Guess some habits die hard, don't they? You love feeling in control of every situation. But not this time. I refuse to tolerate your foolish inhibitions. Not this time. I'll say it once so you better listen, carefully. Kindly leave before I stab you one thousand times over, with no regret" I say fiercely. This was for all the times I felt so small, like I was worthless, because I realized something. I was worth it, and nobody deserved to take that away from me.

I hear rustling behind me. I hope it was Pan, I step forward anyway.

"Come at me then. Fight me little pathetic-" I cut her off by swiping her arm with my sword. She falls to the ground, anger fused in her eyes. Oh how the tables have turned. She gets up, ready to attack.

Peter jumps out of the bushes, startling her. She jumps back weakly and I laugh.

"Oh Peter!" "I came back for you" Wendy says running to him. She embraces him, I cringe. She was absolutely pathetic. I glare daggers, knives, swords, anything sharp honestly at her.

He doesn't hug back. He throws her off. I laughed at her expression. Man was she ever ticked off.

"Don't you know Wendy? There's no queen in Neverland. Well not for weaklings like you." I say laughing.

Pan winks.

I walk towards her "You may have ruined my life back in school, you may have "ruled" there but here? This is my territory. So leave before I personally escort your creepy sorry ass out of here" I take another step towards her.

"And you'll always be the lonely loser" she says smirking.

That was it, I've absolutely had it with her thinking she's better then everybody. People like this did not deserve to have assertive control over others. I had to take a stand. She needed to be put into her place. This was for anybody ever, that ever felt less than, because something, out there awaits them. Greatness.

I could feel the anger boiling up inside me, energy sizzling out from my fingertips. I felt heated, burning energy boiling up, pent up anger.

A large fireball thrust itself at her, from my own fingertips. Peter and Wendy both widen their eyes. Wendy yelps as it hits the rocks in front of her, exploding in a heap of hot sizzling flames

Pan's face breaks into a grin. "You don't know who she is do you?"

She shakes her head, and plants a little pout on her lips.

Suddenly Felix pops out of the tree. He runs to her, "I'll escort her"

I had a feeling he wasn't just randomly taking one for the team. I nod. Maybe he was finding his true love. Even though she was a complete jerk, but he did deserve his happiness. Even if it was with that filthy wretch.

Peter sprinkles dust on them and they both soar to the star just on the right, and straight off until morning.

I sit down on the rock. A thought struck me at that moment.

If my mother was the Evil Queen. Who was my father? Why would it need to be a secret? Who was Henry's father? Did Peter know something?

Who is it? What was happening to me? I felt power, power hungry. I wanted more, I never wanted people to push me around ever again.

I felt powerful. Invincible.

No. No Crystal.  I had to keep my eye on the matters at hand. I did not want to turn into my mother.

Words echoed through my head "If I told you what I was would you turn your back on me? And if I seem dangerous would you be scared? Everything I touch isn't dark enough. If this problem lies in me"

He comes down and sits beside me

"Now that you know what I can do, do you think differently of me?" I say nervously biting my lip.

He shakes his head. "You don't think of me any differently do you? Maybe you should find out who your real father is. Because I have a hunch. And he's on this island right now." He takes a deep breath.

I nod. "It's time to know who I really am."

A part of me was excited. Another part was frightened. What if he was like my mother? What if he wants me to go home? What if he's a power hungry jerk?

I've honestly had enough of these guessing games all my life. I need to find out. No matter what. Because once you know, you can finally start something you are meant to finish. I couldn't run from this truth"

He takes my hand and leads me through the forest.
It's time.

A/N yay. Another valentines day coming up, oh well I'll just sit fangirling eating food(: seems legit 😂 anyway comment what your gonna do for valentines day! Or that special somebody (;
Edited

Twitter- @panfanjeremys

Kik- areejgreenturtle