LXIX- Healing

Beginne am Anfang

She gulped and tore her eyes away, forcing herself to stand up and go to the bathroom. Indianna groaned when her stomach felt uneasy and she quickly rushed to the toilet just as she emptied the contents of her stomach.

"Jesus," she gasped and clutched her stomach as she was sick again. She groaned loudly and when she was sure her stomach was stable she slowly stood up and walked over to the shower.

Indianna stripped out of her dirty dress from yesterday and then stood under the warm water. She sighed and looked up, closing her eyes and letting the water run down her body. The burning increased on her side and Indianna yelled out in pain, shielding her burn from the warm water. "Stupid!" She muttered and turned the temperature of the water down. "Ow," she hissed and flinched, tentatively poking at the burn.

"Yeah, that'll help, poke it," Greyson said sarcastically and Indianna gasped, turning round to look at Greyson who she hadn't heard enter. His eyes scanned over the toilet and he frowned. "You were sick?"

"Just a little," Indianna said and turned her back to Greyson as she washed herself, being careful to avoid the burn.

"Are you okay?" Greyson asked.

"I'm as well as I can be," Indianna sighed. "Have you heard anything about Martha?"

Greyson's silence was all Indianna needed to know.

"What about Kimberly?" Indianna gasped and stopped the shower. She turned around and Greyson passed her a towel. "What happened?"

"Don't know, don't care," Greyson shrugged. "My parents brought her here they can deal with it."

"Greyson," Indianna frowned and wrapped herself in the towel.

"Not my problem," he said and Indianna rolled her eyes.

"How's Ellie? How's Brooke?"

"You should be worrying about yourself," Greyson said.

"How are they?"

"Ellie is fine. They both are physically."

Indianna raised her eyebrow. "Physically?"

"Brooklyn is struggling," Greyson admitted. "It brought back bad memories for her. It's affected her mentally."

"Rogue," Indianna sighed. "I saw another scar on her hip. Did he do that?"

Greyson nodded. "We had to brand over it. It was tough for her."

"She'll be okay," Indianna said optimistically and walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"When we take him down she will be," Greyson said coldly and Indianna swallowed, walking over to Greyson's wardrobe.

"Yeah," she mumbled and frowned. "Sure."

"Sugar?" Greyson questioned and Indianna grabbed one of Greyson's shirts and walked back into the bathroom. "Don't ignore me, Indie!" Greyson called and Indianna dropped her towel and pulled the shirt on that nearly reached her knees, pushing the sleeves up and fastening the buttons.

"I'm not," she said and grabbed a spare toothbrush she kept in Greyson's bathroom.

"You don't want to do it," Greyson said and walked into the bathroom.

Indianna glanced at him in the reflection of the mirror and started to brush her teeth. Greyson sighed and shook his head, running his fingers through his hair.

"Jesus, Indie," he muttered. "He's a monster."

*I can't,* Indianna said. *I can't do it.*

"He killed your father! He killed your friend! He kidnapped and raped-"