Chapter 60 : Happy Forever💛 (Final)

Two months later

3rd P.O.V
Jungkook and Lina sat in the sofa, holding hands firmly. They looked at each other nervous, finally today they would tell everybody that the Jeon and Shin family was going to have a new family member soon.

Gladly, this time, Lina don't have a bad morning sickness like her first pregnancy before. Unexpectedly, Jungkook who has vomit and feel nauseous. That make Lina laughing every time Jungkook ran to toilet bowl. Jungkook will whining about it and act like a child.

"Well Lina, what's this 'big news'?" Leia asked impatient, walking into the living room.

"Just wait for everyone else to get here." Lina said, to her sister with a faint of a smile.

"You know I have shopping to do, do you?" She said, sighing and rolling her eyes at her sister.

"It will worth it." Lina said, squeezing Jungkook's hand and he peeked her lips to comfort her.

Leia titled her head, curious at Lina's comment. "Jungkook, Lina." Mr. Jeon greeted them both when he walked in, carrying his beautiful granddaughter, Nabi.

"Well, Kookie, everyone is here." Taehyung said, with a rectangular smile, as always.

"I guess, it's time." Lina said looking at Jungkook, who licked his lips. "I'm pregnant. Again." Lina announced, with a smile as soon the words left her lips.

"Really?" Leia asked, with wide open yes, leaning towards them. Everyone in the living room simply smiled to the parents-to-be, Lina nodded quickly and repeatedly to Leia.

"What's pregnant, omma?" Nabi asked, making everybody laugh.

"Come here." Jungkook said to his daughter, and she ran to him. Jungkook sat her in his lap. "That means that in a few months, you'll have a little brother or sister." He said, smiling.

"A baby?" Nabi asked excited, with a wide smile in her sweet little face.

"Yes, a baby." Lina said, still smiling

Nabi smile widely when heard that. "Yeayyy!!! I will have a friend to play with."

"Congratulations guys." Daniel said while intertwined his fingers with Leia.

"So, do you expect girl or boy this time?" Mrs. Shin asked.

"I'm sure it will be another girl." Hwa Young said, really sure of her words.

"Stop it, Youngie~~ you not someone who can tell that." Yoongi said to Youngie and she pouts.

"Hyung~~ don't say that to my girlfriend. You hurt her!!" Jimin said and caress his girlfriend cheek.

Yes. Jimin and Hwa Young become a couple after Hwa Young found that Myungsoo cheating on her. Both of them really make a cute couple. Before this, they always bickering over with each other, but now they are acting lovey dovey in front of the members.