Special Chapter : Hwa Young & Jimin

Hwa Young P.O.V
I sat at the bar nursing my untouched drink. I stared at the warm amber liquid as I swilled it around the crystal glass as if to find an answer to what I am doing alone and sad at one of the poshest bars in the city. Breathing slowly, I scanned the bar. The dark wine colored walls complemented the light hardwood floors giving the whole place the feel of an old Hollywood movies bar. Rich leather couches sat on the wooden floor guaranteeing privacy. Women in the choicest of silks and elegant jewelry glided pass me with sophisticated and men dressed in dapper suits swaggered into the bar. Smoke from exotic cigarette tinged with the lingering expensive perfumes engulfed the air making the whole crazy bar hazy. The place spelled luxury, after all it catered to the rich and famous who wanted utmost privacy.

I looked up from my drink to search for my boyfriend. For the past few months, he was becoming more and more distant. I started finding lipstick stains and fruity perfume on his shirt. He sometimes didn't even see me or call me at all. I know he was cheating on me before Jimin told me, but by coming to this bar, I were desperately clinging the last thread.

"That maybe Myungsoo wasn't cheating on me. Maybe he was just busy with senior year. Maybe he still love me."

I gazed at the red dress the clung to every curve, every dip and every rise of my body. The dangerously low cut neck of the dress dipped to show my creamy skin radiating in the low light of the bar. My long hair left lose formed a halo of curls crowning my face. The only respite that I found in my horrible state of mind was that I looked good.

But not good enough for Myungsoo.

Suddenly, I snapped out of my trance as I saw Myungsoo enter in my peripheral vision. I saw him walk towards a plush sofa as he waited for someone else. After a few minutes, a long legged woman entered the bar and made her way towards him. Immediately he pulled her towards his lap as she devoured his mouth with hers. I saw my vision cloud over as I witnessed the incident happening between my so called boyfriend and the woman. Fury seethed in my veins as I stared at my glass. Soon, the fury had subsided into an overwhelming sadness. Tears ran down my face and dripped into my glass.

How could he do this to me. If he wasn't happy with me, he could've just told me. Did he really have to destroy my happiness. He drained all my emotions. The fiery flames of passion, the bubbly heights of happiness, the dark dredges of sadness, the sparkling flickers of curiosity all gone.

Just like that.

Vanished.

I sat there an empty shell, mourning the loss of someone who never cared. Someone toxic. The tears had long dried and Myungsoo had left the bar with the girl tenderly wrapped in his strong arms.

As I got up to leave, I suddenly felt someone fingers wrapped tightly around my wrist. Hollowly, I turned back to confront the person. To my immense surprise, it was none other than Jimin.

His strong gaze threatened to knock I out as I cowered at the sight of him. My mind whirred with a thousand questions. Did he see everything? Did he know? Did he witnessed how pathetic I really were? I tugged from his grasp and quickly made my way out of the club and into the lonely dark street. As if to make me suffering more, obvious thunder rumbled ominously at a far distance giving way to heavy torrents of rain that lashed down on the street destroying everything that cane in its path. I stood there taking in the reality of the situation. As the water poured down heavily against my body, I felt a cloak engulf my body. I looked up to see Jimin again.