Chapter 1 : First Encounter

"Leia, you should listen to me." Mr.Shin raised his voice at his daughter in his home-office.

Not once in his life, he has raised his voice to his daughter. But this time, he's angry at Leia's stubbornness.

"Dad, I have a boyfriend. And I love him. Why are you forcing me to get married with a stranger? Before this, I've always listened to you, but not this time. I'm sorry, dad." Leia strictly spoke to her father.

"He's not a stranger. He's my friend's son. Please, Leia. Please listen to me for this time. This is the last time, I promise." Mr. Shin speaks with a pleading tone.

"No, dad. I don't want to. I'm sorry." Leia spoke her final words and stood up from the couch.

"Please, honey. This is for our company and my friendship." Mr. Shin pleaded.

Mrs. Shin quickly grabbed Leia's hand and spoke nicely. "Leia, please listen to your dad. We will never ask you for anything else after this."

3rd P.O.V
Without anyone knowing, the whole argument has been heard by someone. Lina walks down the stairs with mixed feelings. She knows her sister is madly in love with her boyfriend, Daniel. Lina has already met Daniel and she thinks Daniel is a good guy.

In her room, she hears her sister slamming  her door-room shut and how she starts crying. She wants to comfort her sister, but she thinks her sister might need some time alone. Lina quickly gets ready to sleep because she has classes tomorrow morning.

🔆

Lina wakes up at 6.30 a.m and goes straight into her shower. After finishing showering, she goes to her wardrobe and picks her favorite black knee ripped jeans, a white v-neck short sleeve, and a red oversized check shirt.

After she finished dressing up, Lina applies foundation on her face and lip gloss on her lips

After she finished dressing up, Lina applies foundation on her face and lip gloss on her lips. Lina's not the kind of girl who likes to wear thick make up. She's comfortable with her natural face, but she's still blooming in her beauty.

After being satisfied with her outfit, Lina immediately makes her bed. Even though she has a maid, her parents teach their children to make their bed themselves. Lina goes to the kitchen after she finished making her bed.

Hold on, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Shin Lina. I'm 20 years old. I'm half Korean and half Malaysian. My mother is Malaysian. I have a sister who's 2 years older than me. I'm a 2nd year student majoring in Accounting at Seoul National University. My parents run their automotive business. Even though they're busy with the work, they always spend as much time as possible with their family.

"Good morning, dad. Good morning, mom." Lina happily greets her parents.

"Good morning, baby." Mr. & Mrs. Shin reply with unison. Lina is being called 'baby' by her family since she's the youngest.