Chapter 56 : Back to Home🏡

Lina P.O.V
"Good morning, Nabi's omma." Jungkook grins as he walks into the room.

"Good morning, Nabi's appa." I smile.

Jungkook is carrying a box with some delicious pastries, and GREEN TEA! Thank Goodness. I could really use some and the tea the nurse brought me well it was gross!

"Well, Nabi appa, what have you brought this morning?"

"Well I have brought a decent breakfast. I know you have been less than thrilled with the food here." He said.

"You really are the perfect husband you know that?" I say with a smile. Jungkook smirked. He walks over leans and gives me a kiss, and kisses Nabi on the forehead.

"And how is our daughter this morning?"

"Perfect." I reply looking down at Nabi who is asleep again. "I have just finished feeding her and she has fallen back asleep."

"Baby~~, she is so perfectly precious, I can't believe how much I love this little girl."

"I know oppa. Me too." Jungkook sits on the bed.

I hand Nabi over to her father, as I begin to eat the amazing food that my husband has brought me. Jungkook just gazes down at his daughter. I know that Jungkook is still trying to absorb and deal with the overwhelming emotions he's feeling. He admitted all off this to Nabi last night while Jungkook thought I was asleep.

"Hey there my little girl. Do you know who I am? I am your appa. Well princess, this is going to be our first father and daughter talk. I want you to know that I will always be honest with you, having said that I have to tell you that when your omma first told me that you were joining our family, I'm so happy. I really ready to become a father, but I know, your omma is not ready yet. I was so happy to become your appa, but I was just so scared about you. I was so afraid that I would not be a good appa to you. You see my little sweet heart, I was so lucky to have your omma as my wife. We both are arranged marriage. Actually, I do have crushing on your omma for 2 years. I always seeking for her at businesses event, but she's not coming. But, one day, I finally found her in the crowd. She's so beautiful among the girls at the crowd. On that day, I purposely to bump into her and she fall in the butt. I getting up my courage and want introduce myself to her. But, your Youngie immo interrupted that moment. I just saw her go without properly introduced my name. Even she's not recognize me, but I feel so happy because I found her back. On the same night, I always thinking about your omma, then your Jeon haraboeji called me to go to his room. He was forced me to get married with your Leia immo, but I fight his back. I don't want to because I want to get married with your omma, not your immo. I asked your samchons opinion and they told me to accept the marriage. I accept it, and we go to engagement dinner tomorrow night. At hotel, my family arrived first. I was boringly playing my phone that time and I saw your omma family come in. Then, I saw, it was your omma the girl that I have to get married, not your immo. You don't know how my feelings that time. I was so happy but I see your omma face not as happy as me. We got engaged that night and we walked at the flower garden. At there, I secretly take your omma picture. She didn't realize that, so it was secret Nabi-ah. We walked, we talked, and she said that she have a man that she liked. And that man was not me. I feel like my heart is breaking and I want to be that man. I feel so sad after that, but I make promise to myself that I will make your omma forget that man and only loved at me. After that, we go to our first date. I planned everything for her. I bring her to flower show because your omma love flower. We eating together and watch drive in movie since I always jealous when see other couples watching it together, so I want to do it with girl that I love which is your omma. But, the date was ruined with two evil person. They make your omma crying and that's was because of me. Since that day, I know who your omma like. I feel like I want to kill that guy every time I saw him. After that day, my relationship with your omma is becoming more lovely. We go to buy our wedding ring and always go on date. When I and your omma get married, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I teased your omma about our first night. I know she doesn't want it but, I just want to tease her. In fact, I really want her badly that night. I was ready that night! We go to our honeymoon, and guess what, your omma confessed that she love me too. I feel like I'm dying inside when I heard she said that to me. After that, we make love for the first time. And, it's continue every day. My love for your omma growing up every single time. She helped me to see that I could be a good appa to you. I desperately want to be a good appa to you even I'm young. I will try my best, I want you to be proud to be my daughter, proud to be a Jeon and Shin. My little sweet heart Nabi, I am going to love you and protect you for the rest of my life. I will make sure no harm ever comes to you. I just want to tell you, you have another 6 crazy samchon, but I was so sure that you will be safe, and loved by them. Know this as well, I will always be there for you no matter what the problem or situation is I will always love you. I know that you don't have any idea what I am telling you but that's okay. I will tell you every day that I love you and I will protect you. Just know this my daughter, I love you and your omma more than words can say the two of you have made my world complete."