Chapter 31 : Honeymoon pt.8 🍑

DAY 4
3rd P.O.V
Jungkook woke up due to soft thing that touched his lips and his chest. He peeked a little curiosity which he found his wife right beside him giving a peck on his lips while trailing her hands on his chest.

"Hmmm... Baby girl, you so soft". His hands traveled around up and down around her bare back and cupped her breast before dragging her for a morning cuddle.

"Stop touching me or else there will be another horny Jungkook". She chuckled quietly when he consciously squeezed her butt cheeks.

"Correction! Two horny newlyweds, baby girl". He replied.

"You started it...". She said in disagree.

"Really? Said who wearing a red sexy lingerie to seduce me". He said in defense since he know that she wanted it to.

Lina could only stay silent as she realized that what he said was true. Jungkook put strands of her hair away from her face and tucked them behind her ear. They took time to stared each other eyes as if they were sending some kind of conversation and they smiled.

"Did it hurts?". Jungkook abruptly asked.

"You mean my ....". She looked at her womanhood before looking back to him.

"What could it be other than that...". He chuckled to his innocent wife.

"What do you expect? You bang me really hard....". She glared at him, feeling want to hit him.

"Sorry...". He grinned showing his bunny teeth.

"Aishh, oppa..You act so cutely, but last night you're like a beast. I'm blaming you if I can't walk after this". She rolled her eyes.

"Ahh..I'm really sorry...". He said after she turned face away and now her back is facing him.

"Hmm.. How about I'll wash you as a part of my forgiveness?". He suggested and she immediately faced him with her eyes widened.

"Jeon Jungkook. Don't tell me that you're asking another round?". She asked in disbelief.

"No. It's just going to be cuddling in a tub. But, if you want...". He said but started to smirk.

"Stop!!". She put her index finger into his lips when she could guess what he was going to say.

"Hahaha.. Okay. Okay. So, is it, a yes?". He asked and she hummed.

So he pulled out himself from the comfort zone and carried her in a bridal style.

"Yahh..! Jeon Jungkook! What are you doing?". She bite his neck lightly.

"I thought you can't walk?". He said and she just blushed.

He opened the bathroom door in one hand while the other one is supporting her weight. They were greeted by a luxury big tub that could be fit about 6 people as soon as they entered the bathroom.