Chapter 25 : Honeymoon pt.2 🍑

Lina P.O.V
I feel happy when heard Jungkook said that he's taken by me and love me. He also said that he loyal to me. Yes, Jungkook, I also promised to loyal and love you only. I see Jungkook extremely happy. He must been thinking about my promise to him.

"Are you jealous, baby?". He asked while we walked to our room.

"About what?". I asked back.

"That girl at the restaurant". He said. My blood rise again when I remember about that slut.

"Why? You like her, don't you?". I asked while crossing my arms.

Jungkook hugged me more tightly. "You are jealous aren't you? And, why would I like her? She's not even pretty. My beautiful wife is more beautiful than her and any girl that I know". He said with smile.

"Is that sincere or are you trying to make me feel better?". I asked. Actually I feel happy when Jungkook said that I'm beautiful than anyone, but I can't show him that I like it.

"It's sincere, baby. I'm taken by you. Okay, now, you feel better?". He asked me.

I nodded. I can see he smirked. I know what he mean.

"So...". He about to say something, but I touch his lips. "Shhh! Don't talk, save that lips for later, oppa". I say.

He raised his eyebrows and smile.

................

"Oppa, let's washed face and brush teeth together". I said as we reached our room.

He nodded and go to bathroom. We do that together for the first time. I feel so happy. Jungkook make jokes for me with brushing his teeth with two brushes at the same time.

"I want to change my clothes. Do you want to stay here or wait for me at the bed?". I said while crawled my arms around his neck.

He kissed my lips. "I wait you in the bed". He said and winked at me.

Jungkook P.O.V
She's such a tease girl. I changed my clothes at bedroom. I nervously waited for her in the bed. Then, I see her walked out from bathroom with her sleep clothes. It's not sexy clothes like I imagine, but she still looks sexy with that clothes.

 It's not sexy clothes like I imagine, but she still looks sexy with that clothes

"Do you wait long for me, oppa?". She asked.

"No, just a few minutes". I watched her apply a lotion on her legs. Oh God. That's my weakness. Her long sexy legs.

She walked to me while untied her hair which is make she looks more sexy. "I will make you feel good, oppa. But, you have to be a good boy this time. Okay?".