Chapter 34 : Lotion 💦

The Shin's family have a big dinner that night. They were celebrating the newlyweds and welcoming Jungkook to their family. Leia also invited Daniel to the dinner since her parents asked her.

After done with dinner, they go to living room to have a chitchat with each other. The conversation is starting with business, but it changed to teased Leia and Daniel. They were being teased about when will they'll getting married. Afterward, Lina and Jungkook being a topic of conversation. The newlyweds get teased about when will have a children, and when will they added their children, and Lina childish behavior.

The conversation become happening when Mrs. Shin bring the album of Leia and Lina childhood pictures. Both Daniel and Jungkook can't stop laughing when see each their lover photos. In other words, Leia and Lina become uneasy about it. They probably will get teasing after this.

Daniel bid a good night and thanked for inviting him to dinner. After that, each of them slowly getting to bed. Leia, Lina and Jungkook walking to their room after saying a good night to Mr. & Mrs. Shin.

"Kids, please don't be too loud tonight. I have to sleep well tonight and go to work tomorrow. So, control yourself, okay?". Leia said to Lina and Jungkook while place her hands on her waist.

"Unnie!!! Why you said that out loud??" Lina said and shaking her sister arm, embarrassed.

"Whyy?? Is that my request too weird?? And, Jungkook... I want a nephew or niece. So, better don't use protection". Leia winked to Jungkook and ready to enter her room.

Jungkook giggled with Leia words. Meanwhile, Lina rolled her eyes and already went inside her room. "Okay, Leia noona. I used your advice tonight". Jungkook said and following Lina enter the room.

Lina is in bathroom when Jungkook entered the room. He playing a game on his phone while wait patiently for his wife. He laying down on Lina bed and already have a dirty thoughts about what will happen tonight. He doesn't notice that Lina already out from the bathroom.

"You creepy, oppa. Smiling alone. What do you think haa??". Lina asked while putting a night cream in front of her makeup table.

Jungkook shook his head and continue smiling. He saw Lina already changed to her pajama which is an oversized tshirt with short pants that can't clearly see because of the tshirt. Jungkook cussing in his head when see his wife wearing like that. He already turned on. He quickly go to bathroom to changed clothes and get ready to sleep.

When he went out from bathroom, Lina in the middle of applying lotions on her hands and legs at her makeup table. Jungkook get an idea for make Lina begging for him.

"Babyyy, can I tried that??". Jungkook asked shyly.

 Jungkook asked shyly