Chapter 33 : New House 🏡

Both of Jungkook and Lina go to their new house after had a lunch with Jungkook parents at home. When they arrived at the house, they shocked by the house it is. It's not a house, it's like a mansion for them. The house was too big for a newlyweds like them.

"OMG!! Oppa

"OMG!! Oppa. Is this our house? It's too big for us". Lina asked Jungkook.

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders. "If look at the address, it's true that this is the house. Let's look inside first, baby".

Jungkook took out the keys and unlocked the door. Both of them gasps as soon as they entered the house. They was impressed by the house. Both exterior and interior of house. The house consist 6 bedroom and 8 bathroom, 2 living room, a pool, a big kitchen, mini gymnasium, and a private big backyard.

Jungkook jumped happily as soon as he found out about the mini gymnasium at their house. "Yeahhhh!! This is heaven for me, baby. I can work out anytime at house without leaving you". Lina chuckle at Jungkook action.

They go to upstairs and discuss about what should they do for the remaining room. They entered the master bedroom and happily laying down in the bed. The bedroom was so beautiful. They use a favorite color of Jungkook and Lina as the theme color for the bedroom. White and yellow.

"Oppa!! This is heaven

"Oppa!! This is heaven. It's so beautiful. I can stay at here for a long time". Lina said while laying down and shut her eyes.

Jungkook smirk. "Yes, baby girl. I would love to stay here in the bed with you for a long time. We can have a lot of fun here". Jungkook said while hovering over Lina.

Lina smirk back to Jungkook. "You such a bad boy, oppa. Do you already want to fulfill your mom request?". Lina said and her hands hungrily rubbing Jungkook abs.

Jungkook nodded and leaned closer to kiss Lina. They have a long and sweet kisses, and Lina turned their body making her on top of Jungkook. She's broke the kiss and give a quick peck on Jungkook lips that makes Jungkook whining, wanting more the kiss.