Chapter 12 : First Date 🌹

Jungkook P.O.V
I back to my room after get Lina noona number from my mother. I decided to text Lina noona, but what if she didn't like it. I pull out my courage and start typing.

"Hi, is this Shin Lina number?"

I waited for Lina noona to reply me back. I never felt this nervous for waiting received text from someone. Then, I heard there is notification on my phone. I checked and see Lina noona replied me.

"Yes. That's me. May I know who are you?"

I rolled on my bed after read noona text. I can't believe that I finally get to text with noona.

Jungkook: It's me. Jungkook. Your fiancée.
Lina: Oh, hi, Jungkook. How do you get my number?
Jungkook: I asked my mom. Did I disturb you?
Lina: Not at all. I just rest in my bed. Tired from today activity.
Jungkook: What did you do that make you tired?
Lina: I'm going buy wedding dress and grab some time to watch movies. Do you already buy your suit?
Jungkook: Yes, I'm just back from bridal boutique with my friends. Can I see your dress?
Lina: No. If I show you, it's not surprise. Wait till the wedding day.
Jungkook: Fine. Actually I text you to asked if you free tomorrow. I want to asked you out. Are you fine with that?
Lina: Yes. I don't have any plans tomorrow. I also think that we have to know each other.
Jungkook: Great. I picked up you at 10 at your house.
Lina: Okay. Good night, Jungkook.
Jungkook: Good night, noona. Sleep tight. Sweet dreams.
Lina: Hehehe... Same goes to you. Dreams about me, okay?

I shocked with Lina noona message until I forgot to reply her. Don't worry, noona. I always dreams about you. It's been 2 years, since you always in my dream. I feel happy thinking about I'm going to have a date with Lina noona. I go to my closet and start to picking my outfit for tomorrow. After found the perfect one, I decide to sleep earlier since I have to wake early. I start to making plans about tomorrow dating plans. I don't know much about dating because I never asked girl out. Lina noona is the first girl. I wait for her and that day going to be tomorrow. I slowly drifted to sleep as I think about date with Lina noona.

Lina P.O.V
After back from shopping my wedding dress, I straight to my room. I didn't have my dinner because we have a lunch bit late earlier. I feel very tired from today activity. I quickly take a shower and ready to go sleep. As I scroll down my social media, I got a text from someone.

"Hi, is this Shin Lina number?"

Usually, I don't answered or reply back to unknown number. But, somehow, I feel like to reply since the sentence is not harm at all. I replied that message and it turns out to be Jungkook, my fiancée. We continue texting and I find out his words are cute. He told me his real intentions is to asked me out tomorrow. I fine with that, so tomorrow we will have a first date. It was been nice until I tell him to dreams about me. I don't know what happen to my mind that time. He doesn't reply. Maybe, he thinks I'm crazy. I go to sleep.

I wake up and remember that I have a date with Jungkook today. After shower, with my towel wrap on my body, I start to thinking what should I wear on my first date. I never go to date since I never have a boyfriend.

"Why you naked, baby?". My sister asked with weird face.

"Hey, I'm not. I have towel on. I don't know what to wear today (this is a girl problem)". I start randomly select my clothes.