Chapter 20 : Sad Before Happy 🌻

Jungkook P.O.V
My heart ache when I heard noona said that to me. I know she doesn't like me back. She still love Mark. I smile to her pretending that I'm okay. I stood and heading to the door. I walk slowly wait for her to stop me. But, she didn't. I drove away from the hotel to my house.

I crying that night. I touch my lips. I still can feel her soft lips when we kissed. But, why she kissed me back when she doesn't love me. Our wedding just around the corner. I worried about what will marriage life that we faced. I just want to have normal married life like other couples. But, now I can feel that our married life will be complicated.

Lina P.O.V
I don't know why I said that to him. It's just bluntly come out from my mouth. I see he smiling weakly as he standing and heading to the door. I want to stop him, but my voice don't come out. I cried after he go. I think I love him too. I quickly check out the hotel and go back to my house. I crying when I was on shower. I touch my lips. I still can feel how we kissed and how we lips perfectly molded each other. He was my first kiss.

3rd P.O.V
Lina classes already finished 10 minutes ago. She's just remains at her place and let her friends go first. She doesn't want to get packed in elevators. After everyone gone, she go out from the class. She's alone today. Hwa Young absent because she's not feeling well. When she walks alone go to her locker, someone has pulled her hand and slammed into the locker.

Lina P.O.V
"M-M-Mark... What are you doing?"

"Hey, beauty. Alone today?". Mark said while caress my  jawline.

"W-What do you want?". I stuttering.

"I want you baby. I know you have crush on me". He said with smirking.

"No. It's long time ago. I like someone else right now and I'm gonna married. Let me go". I said and try to push him.

"I know you don't like that guy. You like me". He leaned to kiss me. I try to push him but he was so strong. His lips landed on mine. I don't want his kiss. Then I heard someone screaming.

"Hey bitch, why do you kiss my boyfriend?". Sana yelled at me and pulled Mark hand.

"In my dream I want to kiss him". I said to them while rubbing my lips.

"Honey, she seduce me. She was the one who kiss me". Mark said. I can't believe what I heard from him. He lied.

"You bitch. You already have fiancée and will get married. Why still wants another man?". Sana shout and slapped my left cheek.

She slapped hard to my face. It's hurt so much. I was crying. I never gets a slapped before, even my parents never slapped me. I saw her hand want to slapped my right cheek. I closed my eyes waiting for her and she doesn't slapped me. I saw Jungkook stopped her hand and slapped her then punch Mark face.

Jungkook P.O.V
I can't stand from what I see. Sana just slapped Lina noona and Mark just smiling looking at them. I saw Sana already want to slapped Lina noona again and noona was crying. I go to them and stops Sana hands from touch Lina noona face. I slapped Sana and give a punch at Mark.

"Don't you dare touch her again!!!". I warned and glare to both of them.

 I warned and glare to both of them