Chapter 16 : Break Up?? 😭

"Noona, what are you doing here?"

"Yahh, Jeon Jungkook!!! You said you can't move your arms?"

"I'm just joking. Sorry, noona".

"Joke? Fine, I'm going home".

Jungkook stop Lina from heading to door. He leaned his body on door and closed the door.

"Noona, I'm really sorry. I don't know that you take serious my jokes".

Lina keep facing back from Jungkook. She really pissed. She don't know that Jungkook just joking with her. She's really worried about his arms.

"Noona, please don't mad at me. I know that I' was wrong. I'm sorry. Please talk to me".

Lina still in silence. She's not mad at all, but feel a bit pissed. She likes to see the way Jungkook beg for her forgiveness. He keeps make cute voice. So, she decide to keep going silence.

"Noona, don't be like this. I don't know that you will come to my house. Please, talk to me. Don't keep silence. I want to hear your voice".

Then, they heard knocked at the door. Jungkook growled and telling to come in.

"Miss Shin, when you will start cooking?". One of the Jungkook maid asked.

"No. I'm not going to cook today. The sick person already cured. Just keep them in the fridge. Thank you".

The maid excuses herself. Lina is ready to go for the door. Jungkook pulled her in embrace and hugged her tightly. Lina widened her eyes and looking at Jungkook.

"Let me go, Jungkook".

"No, until you forgive me".

"Don't be childish, Jungkook. I want to go home".

"No, noona. I won't let you go. Please, forgive me. I know I was wrong". Jungkook pouts his lips.

 Jungkook pouts his lips

"Don't do it, Jungkook. You don't look cute. I'm tired. Let me go".

"Noona, don't be like this. I will do anything to make you forgive me".

"Jeon Jungkook. Don't make me more angry. I'm getting pissed. Don't ever contact me again. I get enough of you".