Chapter 22 : Newlyweds 💑

Jungkook P.O.V
I open my eyes because I feel cold. I turned my head to right side and see Lina noona sleep with cover fully on her. No wonder I feel cold. I go closer to her and pulled her in my embrace. I see her beautiful sleep face. I can't believe she is now my wife.

Yesterday, we got married. She so beautiful with her wedding dress. I can't take my eyes on her. I teasing her about our first night. I know she's not ready yet, but I like to tease her. Surprisingly, she teasing me back and I turned on. Aishhh. This girl, seriously.

She tease me with licking my jawline and bite my earlobe. She tease me with make me help zipping down her wedding dress that make me really want her so badly. She tease me with not wearing a pants to sleep. That's all make me turned on. I really want her. I want to make love with her, but I have wait for her when she really ready to make it with me. I don't want to force her.

I caress her soft hair. She's sleep peacefully beside me. I'm happy. Really happy. But, I don't know if she happy as me. I remember, when I look at video that Jimin hyung record. The video about the incident involved she, Mark and Sana. On that video, I heard she doesn't like Mark anymore, but she already like someone else. I'm curious, who's that lucky guy. Is it Yoongi hyung? I don't know.

*flashback*
I walked with Hoseok hyung and Seokjin hyung after finished my classes. Then, I received a called from Taehyung hyung to come to he immediately. He tell me that it's all about Lina noona. I'm rushing to go there. When I arrived there, I see Sana yelling to Lina noona and she slapped Lina noona. I can't watch it anymore because I see noona is crying. I go to the scene and slapped Sana and punch hard on Mark face.

That night, I got a video from Jimin hyung. He records everything about that scene. I see Mark caressing Lina noona jawline and kissed her even Lina noona already pushed him. And I heard Lina noona already like someone else and she's not like Mark anymore. Mark lied to Sana about he said Lina noona who kissed his first. I hate Mark.
*end of flashback*

I continue caress her hair and her cheek. Then, I kiss her forehead. I saw her eyebrows frown from my action. She open her eyes and smile to me.

"Good morning, Jungkook".

"Morning, beautiful".

"Why you wake up early?"

"Because I like to see your beautiful  face when you sleep".

She smiled and hide her face with cover, embarrassing. I chuckle and try to pull the cover off from her.

"No, I don't want". She whines.

"Baby, the things will get worse if I slipped into the cover with you".

She opened the cover revealed her face, red. I pinched her cheek. She's frown.

"Let's get ready. We have to depart at midnight tonight. She said and off from bed.

Yeah, today we will go to honeymoon at Maldives for 5 days. It's a gift from Leia noona and her boyfriend. Daniel hyung family owned resort and hotel at there.

"Let's take a shower together". I said with making cute face.

"No way. You go first. I make the bed". She pulled me from the bed.

"Noona, let's take a shower together. Just 1 time only". I start whining.

 I start whining