Chapter 46 : Part Time Work🍫

The new semester is starts again. It's mean, Lina and Jungkook will be busy with their studies. Jungkook will be busy with training as he in soccer team. Jungkook always leave Lina alone and making Lina lonely. Lina bestfriend, Hwa Young also not often with her because she have a part time job to support his student life.

After Lina see Hwa Young happy with her job, she making a decision on get a part time job to reduce her bored time. She ask Hwa Young, if the place of Hwa Young work needs a new worker. She's lucky because that place needs more workers. At night, she asked Jungkook permission to working.

Lina P.O.V
I was on the couch, my legs carefully resting on the couch arm, waiting for Jungkook to come back home from his soccer training. My head on a soft, hand sewn pillow while my hands, gripping a hard bound book but I don't have any idea who wrote it. I know, a daughter of successful businessman, I have no problem with my financial to working part time. Besides, Jungkook also have a lot of money too.

"I'm home, baby!!" Jungkook voice peeked through the doors.

I sighed and urged myself to calm down. I started inhaling in and out, quietly of course.

"I'm here, oppa! Can you come here for a second?"

Loud footsteps, banging the floors filled the air and I have almost calm down. Almost. After Jungkook here, made an entrance, completely clueless of what is in store for him. I took this as a signal and opened my mouth and let my shaky breath out.

"Oppa, I have something important to tell you." I started, my voice cracking softly. But I don't think it was noticeable.

Jungkook turned his head in my direction and sat in front of me. Gazing into my eyes, showing full concern.

"Are you sick?"

"No"

"Did something happen to you?"

"Well...not really"

" Is something wrong?"

"No, in my opinion no..."

Jungkook hesitated for a second as he was in his world now. He started thinking, trying to figure out what I was going to say to him. His eyes immediately expanded. A panic expression slithered on his face while it darkened. His forehead started to sweat. Jungkook rose up from the couch, placed his tall legs on the floor so he was on begging level. He took my hands and wrapped it with his. His eyes, showing signs of pain, love, fright, and panic.

"Baby, please don't divorce with me! I love you so much." Jungkook pleaded.

"Jungkook oppa..."

"I can change everything about me..."

"Oppa..."

"I'll do everything you want..."

"Oppa..."

"But please don't divorce with me!"

"Jeon Jungkook!!!" I scream.