Not even five seconds later,the blankets were ripped out of me and i was flipped around as i yelped in suprise.Hongbin then attacked my lips and i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.He then pulled back and smirked dangerously at me.

"I'll be going for three days and you should at least give me something i'll be missing."

********

"Ken...i don't wanna...."I whines as Ken keeps on pulling my arms harshly as he's forcing me to wearing the tux we-he bought yesterday.

"But you said you're gonna go with me!"Ken exclaimed as he tried to pull me again but i tightened my grip on the desk.

"When did i even said those words?"I asked while furrowing my eyebrows.

"Yesterday!Please please pleaaaseeeeee come with me!You promised!"He pouted.

"You can just go with Ravi..."I replied,giving him my pouty lips as well.

"Yes.But i can't just leave you here alone!"He exclaimed and i snorted at him.

"You're not my dad."I replied and he clicked his tongue while letting my hands free.

"Fine.I'm just gonna call Hongbin then."He said while taking out of his phone from his pocket.I quickly went to argue but then he clamped my mouth shut as he gave me a look that says 'Stay where you are and don't move'.I ignored him as i licked his palm causing him to yelped and ran to the bathroom,with his phone still with him.

"Oi Ken!Come back here!"I exclaimed while chasing him to the bathroom but then he locked it even before i reached the doorknob.

I growled under my breath as i wait impatiently for Ken to finish.I ignored his talk with Hongbin while Ken purposely speaks loudly,wanting me to hear his words.

It goes like that until finally they are done.But just soon after they are done,i feel something vibrated on my pocket and i rolled my eyes,knowing it's definitely Hongbin.

"Hey......so how is your trip?"I asked then cleared my throat.I glared at Ken who's slowly walking out of the bathroom with an innocent smile on his face while i mouthed a 'i hate you' at him.

"We'll talk about that later.Now let's talk about you.So i heard that you're not going?Why?"He asked,i can already imagine him furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"I'm just not in the mood."I replied and i heard him let out a small sigh.

"Why?Is it because of me?"He asked and i almost rolled my eyes at him but i resist the urge.

"Nevermind.I'm going."I said.And right after that,i see Ken marched towards me and pulled my arms.He then took my phone from my hands,but before that,i heard Hongbin said 'Have fun' then Ken just simply hung up.

"Jeez.Calm down."I mumbled while Ken forced me to sit down on the previous chair again.

"Alright.We just need to style your hair and pick your cloths."

********

"Ken...just let me sit here and relax!"I exclaimed at Ken who's again pulling my arms harshly.We're currently at the venue already and the first thing i did was to find a good seat and plan on seating there until the end of the event.