17

I just came back from death.Y'all probably know why alr.

Hyuk's POV

It just stays like that for the rest of the movie and let me tell you,i don't even understand anything about the movie as my mind is too distracted to me and Hongbin's connected hands.

When the movie finally ended and the lights are turned on,both of us immediately let go of each other hands and act like nothing happened.

"Damn that was a great movie."Ken said and both me and Hongbin snort at him.

"You didn't even watch it."I pointed out while he just grinned at me.

"Well then,it was really nice hanging out with both of you,but we gotta go now.See ya tomorrow."Ken sings and both me and Hongbin nodded.

"You wanna go home too?"He asked me and i just nodded.

"I'm tired."I whined then yawn softly while he just smirked at me.

******

Once we arrived,i immediately run to my room and charged my phone.I heard Hongbin chuckled behind me and i smile,thinking about how he changed a lot.

But still,the both of us doesn't talk about what happened on the cinema.Half of me wants to know why he did that,the other half is still embarrassed about what happened.

"Ummm,i'm gonna take a shower.Can you please come to my room when you're done with.......that?"Hongbin suddenly asked me and i yelped in suprise.

I glared at him lightly but nodded anyway.I swear i saw a small smirk when he walk out but i ignored it.

When i see the phone is charging already,i turn it on and immediately continue whatever i stopped at just now.

Suddenly on the middle of the game,i feel my phone vibrate as i got a new notif.I got curious as i see it's a new message from an unknown mumber again.

I opened it and another weird message showed up.

'It's funny how you think that you could ran away from me.'

I froze on the spot as i re-read the message for the tenth times now.It couldn't be him,right?

Yeah of course not.It's probably some weirdo.Or even Hongbin.

******

"Hey Hongbin!Where are you?You told me to come here once i'm done..."I said and soon i see the bathroom door opened and there Hongbin stood,half naked,with only a towel hanging low his waist,covering his private parts.

His hair are still wet so there are some water dropping down from it.My eyes went down to his.....my god those sexy abs and i can feel my lips became dry from the very sexy view infront of me.

"Are you done eye-raping me Mr Hyuk?"Wow.Why must he be such an ass?

"Sorry."I mumbled while i blushed in embarrassement and looked down.I can already imagine him smirking at me.

"So why am i here?"I asked when i finally recovered from my blush.

"What?I can't order my personal butler here?"He replied and i snort.

"Wait before that,do you...are you the one who send me those weird messages?"I asked him and he looked at me weirdly.

"No...what messages?Oh that reminds me,i need to get your number."He replied and i nodded while bitting my lip.If that's not him...then who is it?

"It's still charging."I said and he nodded.Then i realize,he's still half naked.

"Can you please put on your cloths first?"I asked while i can feel a small blush on my cheeks when my eyes looked down a bit.