59

Hyuk's POV

"Hongbin!Jack is here!"I exclaimed while running down the stairs,excited to meet Jasper again.I heard Hongbin replied an 'Okay' as i opened the front door.

"Uncle Hyukkie!"Then i feel something on my leg and see Jasper is hugging my leg tightly making me coos at him.

"Awww Jasper.Come here."I said as i carried him from my legs.He immediately wrapped his hands around my neck tightly while he pressed his cheeks against mine.

"It's cute that he really likes you."Jack said and i grinned.

"Well come in,i already prepared your rooms."I said and he smilled while coming inside the house.

"Follow me."I said while going upstairs with Jasper playing with my hair.Once we reached their room,Jack immediately throws his bag to the bed and let out a sigh of relief.

"Jasper...are you tired?"I asked him and he shake his cute little head at me.

"Okay...are you hungry?"I asked him again and he shake his head again.

"I'm gonna take a nap."Jack sleepily mumbled as he pressed his face to the pillow.I walk out of the room and head straight to Hongbin's room.

"Hey baby."Hongbin greeted me when i entered his room.

"Hey.Say hi to uncle Hongbin."I cooed at Jasper as i raised his small arms,as if waving at Hongbin.

"Uncle Binnie!"Jasper exclaimed and Hongbin raised his eyebrow at the name.

"Hey little buddy."Hongbin said as he waved at Jasper.I went to sit infront of Hongbin on the floor as Hongbin peck my lips softly.

"Kiss!"Jasper exclaimed cutely and i grinned at him.

"Yes we kiss Jasper,because we love each other."I explained to Jasper and he stare at me with those wide curious eyes.

"Just like mommy and daddy?"He asked and i nodded.

"Just like your mommy and daddy."I said and he suddenly points at me with his whole fist.

"Mommy-"He stopped his words just to point at Hongbin next.

"Daddy?"He asked and i just stare at him,not knowing how to answer.

"Yes.Hyukkie is the mommy and i'm the daddy."Hongbin said once he noticed my stiff pose,making me raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?You wanna be the daddy?I don't think so."I can tell that the word 'daddy' he use is not even innocent at all.

"I miss my mommy."He mewl sadly as he clings to me.

"Awww don't worry.Your mommy is just too busy working.You will see your mommy soon."I promised him even though...i never actually meet my brother's wife...

"Uncle Hyukkie...i wanna go to bed."He said then yawned loudly.I nodded as i stands up and carried him with me again.

"Hongbin,i'm gonna take this little baby for his nap first."I excused myself as i walk out of our room and head back to Jack's room.I rolled my eyes when i see Jack's body is sprawled all over the bed,leaving no space for Jasper.

"Do you wanna sleep with me or with your daddy?"I asked Jasper and he points at Jack.I nodded as i place him on his chest and instantly Jack wrapped his hands around Jasper's small frame and i cooed at the sight.

"Goodbye Jasper."I said and he gave me a small smile as he drift off to sleep.I quietly exit the room and run back to Hongbin,in which i'm greeted by him suddenly wrapping his hands around my waist.