62

Hyuk's POV

I shifted a bit on my sleep when i feel something moving beside me.I furrowed my eyebrows and decided to ignore it and continue sleeping.

I let out a small groan when i feel it's moving again...and again....and again.I can't hold it anymore as i slowly opened my eyes and turned my body around,only to see Hongbin shuffling closer to me each second.

I use my hand to slightly push him away and let out another groan.

"Hongbin....i'm trying to sleep here.Go away."I mumbled as i pulled the blanket higher until it reached my shoulders.He ignored me as he scoop closer to me and when he's just right behind me,he pulled me closer and pressed his face at my back.Since i'm too sleepy to scold him,i simply let him be and continue my sleep.

*******

"Hongbin...wake up."I said as i lightly push him away from me while letting out a small yawn.

"I don't wanna."He groaned out as he snuggled his face into my back.

"We got school."I reminded him and almost immediately,he snapped his eyes open and let out a small yawn.

"Can we skip school just for today?"He asked and i shake my head.I slowly push him out of me and stands up as i rubbed my eyes softly.

"No.I'm going to take a shower."I simply said as i take the cloths needed and hopped in to the bathroom.

After taking off all of my cloths and making sure that the water is warm enough for me,i quickly hopped in the shower as i start doing my business.

"Wh-WOAH!"I yelped and slipped on my foot as i suddenly saw a figure standing behind him rigt after i finish washing my hair.Thank god i didn't hurt myself as Hongbin grabbed my arms tightly and pulled me back up.

"You need to stop appearing so sudden."I said while grabbing the conditioner and putting it justva little on my hair.

"Sorry.Anyway,do we really need to go to school?"He pouted and i rolled my eyes at him as i let him use the shower.

"Yes.Now stop your whinning and just shower quickly."I said and he mocks me by copying me.

"You're such a child."I said while rolling my eyes as i help him clean his back.Of course i'll be glad doing that because i got to feel his very very buil-Okay stop.

"Now go.I need to wash my hair."

~Two Weeks Later~

"We can do that tomorrow~Come here."Hongbin coos and i rolled my eyes at him.

"Hongbin,you're leaving tomorrow.You need to pack-i mean i need to pack for you now."I mumbled as i dragged the small bag using my foot.

"Let me just pack my own cloths babe."He said and i snorted at him.

"You're just gonna throw everything inside.Which is a big no for you mister.Now grab me the cloths you need."I command him and he let out a small groan but obeyed anyway.

"Here."He said as he hands me two sets of cloths,one of them is his business suit.I quietly take the cloths from his hand and fold it neatly as i stuff them inside his bag.

"I'm gonna miss you."He mumbled as i suddenly feel his presend behind me.He then wrapped his hands around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.I let out a small sigh as i tried to encourage myself that it's only three days.