42

Hyuk's POV

I'm still quite suprise that i'm actually here.I actually broke my promise.I promised myself that i won't come back here but i'm here now.

Few minutes ago,i knocked at Hongbin's door but i got no answer at all.So i decided to just make breakfast for both us,trying my best not to give too much pressure on my left wrist or it will sting so painfully.

Suddenly when i was frying the egg,i feel hands wrapped around my waist and i immediately jumped in respond.

"Sorry.....A habit..."He apologized as i  just ignore him,more like trying to get rid of the small blush on my cheeks.

"Here."I said as i pass him the plate of bacon and eggs.He thanked me as i sat infront of him and ate mine quickly.

Once both of us are done,i take my plate with my right hand and without thinking,i just take his olate with my left hand.Me being an idiot self,i forgot about the scar on my wrist.

I then winced in pain as i accidentaly dropped the plate.I see the plate shattered into pieces and my face immediately masked in horror.

"I'm s-so sorry."I apologized while trying to clean the pieces but Hongbin stopped me.

"Are you alright?Does your wrist still hurts that bad?You should take a rest."He said and i shake my head.

"I'm fine."I whispered and i heard him sigh.

"I'm so sorry for doing this but you leave me no choice."Before i could even process what he said,i feel he wrapped his hands around my legs as he carried me in bridal style.My cheeks immediately burned in embarrassement while my eyes widens as i trash around his hands.

"H-Hongbin!P-Put me do-"I tried to protest but then just like that,he kissed me on the lips.

And again,being my idiot self,i melted in his kiss and started kissing him back.He mumbled a 'shut up' inside my lips and i can feel his small smile as our lips melted on each other.

I started to close my eyes as i feel he bit my lower lips sexily and i release a small groan.I feel as he slowly lowers his arms so that he slowly puts me down on the couch as his hands slowly trailed behind my neck.He pushed the back of my head softly as he's trying to pull me even closer to him, if it's possible.He then licked my upper lips and i release a small moan.

And that's when i snapped.

I shouldn't be doing this.I can't just let him kiss me like that!Great job Hyuk,you just broke another promise of yours.

I pulled back immediately and when i opened my eyes,Hongbin's eyes are staring right at me.Of course,i couldn't help myself as i blush,hard.

"I'm sorry.I couldn't hold it back."He apologized and i sighed.

"Hongbin...you can't just do that out of nowhere..."I said,trying not to stutter as my mind is still clouded with the kiss.

"I'm so sorry...."He apologized again.

"Hongbin....do you....do you still....nevermind."I mumbled then tried to stand up but then he pushed me back again so i was laying back on the couch again.