28

Sorry for any errors or typos~~~~

Hyuk's POV

"Hongbin,for the tenth time already,i said,i am not mad at you."I said as i lean my head on the car's window beside me and let out a sigh of annoyance.

"Then why aren't you talking to me?"He asked me and i snort.

"Because you didn't start a conversation with me."I simply replied and he let out a small chuckle.

"I kinda miss your lame jokes by the way."I teased and this time,it's his turn to snort.

"Please,my jokes are the funniest."He replied and i smirked.

"Sure....whatever you say."I said and he laughed a bit.

"We're here."He announced as he parked his car at the school's car park.

"Damn how long has it been?"I mumbled to myself as i went out of the car,with my bag in my hands.I see Ken and Ravi walked to us from their car and i waved slightly at them.

"Wow.You actually come."Ken said and i chuckled.

"Yeah,i managed to gave him a little speech."I replied and he smirked knowingly at me.

"I told the teacher you had a serious family business.Is that fine by you?"He asked me and i nodded.

"Yeah...thanks anyway."I said and he grinned.

"Let's go then."He said as the four of us walked inside the school.

******

"Oh my god Hyuk is that really you?"Hakyeon asked and i grinned while nodding.

He quickly run to me and pulled me to a very tight hug.I yelped in suprise and i hit his back lightly,signaling to let go as i can't breath.

"H-Hakyeon....C-Can't breath."I struggled to breath and then suddenly i feel Hongbin break us apart.

"Sorry..."N apologized and i just shake it off.It's not a big deal anyway.

"I'm glad to see you're fine!If Leo is awake now he will probably say the same thing..."He exclaimed then both of us turn our head to see Leo sleeping,his head leaning on the wall beside him.Typical Taekwoon.

"Yeah......"I awkwardly mumbled and he nodded slowly.

"We should sit down now,teacher's here."Hongbin whispered and i nodded.

******

"I think i wanna sleep."I mumbled when i sat on the table.I stare at my sandwich,having no intention to eat it because i'm actually not really in the mood to do anything.

"Are you alright?"Hongbin asked me and i nodded sleepily.

"You sleepy?"He asked me and i nodded while closing my eyes and lean my head on my palms.

"Wake up."He suddenly said as i feel something wet on my face.My eyes quickly snapped open just to see Hongbin smirking at me with his wet hands.

Did he just.....He's gonna pay for it.

I take my bottle and pour,quite a lot amount of water to my palms.Without any warning,i throw the water right at his face.Some of his hair are wet while his face looks drenched.The water also got into some of his white tshirt and i smirked in return.

"You are so dead."He said then quickly take his bottle and sprayed the water at me.I yelped in suprise when the water hits my face and my shirt.

I quickly take my bottle as well and just as i was about to spray it at him,he held my wrist tightly,making me unable to splash the water.I made a quick move to use my other hand and grabbed the bottle from my right hand.Once i got it back,i quickly pour the water,right above his head.