33

So i got a really weird idea for this chapter so yea just a warning.Enjoy!

Tbh im doing this just to make this book longer lmao.

Hyuk's POV

"So are we going home or...?"I asked him once i finished putting on my cloths and pants.

"Not yet.There's still a place i wanna take you.But first,let's eat something because i'm starving."He said and i nodded.

Both of us went back to Hongbin's car and once we reach there,i suddenly said "You need to bring me here more often."

"Of course."He said and i nodded.

"Where are we going to eat?"I asked and he shrugged.

"Somehow i'm in the mood for steak..."I said and he nodded.

"Alright.Steak it is then."He said while i took out my phone to retrieve my highscore.

******

"Oh my god can you please stop playing that?"He groaned while i'm trying to beat my highscore which is 49.I wanted to make it 50!Ugh!

"Ssssshhhhh."I shushed him as he groaned again in annoyance.

"Hyukkkk.....I'm starving....."He said and i immediately lose focus and tap on the wrong side.

FUCK THIS GAME.

"Ugh!See!It's your fault i lose my focus!Let's go."I said and he sighed in relief while both of us went out of the car.

"Finally."He breaths out once we find an empty spot.

Without wasting another second,i quickly tap on 'Twist' again and start playing.

"Hyuk!What do you want?"Hongbin asked while i'm too focused in this game so i ignored him.

"Hyuk!"He exclaimed and i ignored him again.So close....48....49.....and 50!YEAH A NEW HIGHSCORE!

"Hyuk FOR FUCK SAKE STOP PLAYING THE FREAKING GAME!"Hongbin immediately yelled but not too loud and i immediately yelped in shock as i immediately threw the phone to the table.

"Salmon steak will be great."I said to the waiter,who seemed to be uncomfortable and she immediately nodded while writting my order and immediately walk out of our view.

"Sorry...."I pouted while trying to take my phone back but was stopped when Hongbin grabbed it first then shove it to his pocket.

"W-What ar-"My words were cut off by a quite annoyed Hongbin.

"I'm taking your phone for a few days.You need to stop playing those stupid games."He said and i widen my eyes.

"You can't do that!"I argued even though i'm sure i can't do anything else again.

"I can and i will."He sternly said and i can't help but glare at him.

"But it's my birthday!"That doesn't even make any sense but oh well.

"So?"He replied and i sighed a bit in defeat.

"I'm an adult now.You can't do that!"I argue again and he rolled his eyes.

"I don't care.I'm still taking your phone."Dammit you can't really argue with an annoyed Hongbin.