20

Hyuk's POV

I became so paranoid since then,i kept on looking around me,just incase Chris decide to kidnap me.

A part of me wanted to tell Hongbin,so he could protect me,but the part of me is afraid of telling him.

Eventually...i decided to tell Hongbin.Later.....not now as i'm not ready yet.

I'm now currently leaning on the dining table while Hongbin and his parents are talking about some family business shit on the living room.

"Hyuk?Can you come here a sec?"I heard Hongbin called for me and i sighed but walk to the living room anyway.

"Yes?"I act so polite infront of his parents.The parents will think that i'm crazy if i called Hongbin with his first name.

"Hyuk...come here."He said while motioning me to sit beside him on the couch.I raised an eyebrow at me but he just mouthed 'Trust me',so i did and sat beside him.

"Mom...dad....i need to tell you guys something."Hongbin said then his parents just smiled and waited for him to continue.My face drops in realization what he's gonna tell.

I quickly grabbed his arms and pull him down harshly so his ears is right infront if my lips.

"Are you sure?"I whispered and he shrugged.

"They are going to know it anyway."He replied and i sighed.He's right.

"Alright....."I said and he nodded while his parents look at us weirdly.

"So.....we're dating."Hongbin blurt out while i blushed immediately.Their parents widen their eyes then mentally having a conversation with their eyes.

"I knew this was a bad idea..."I mumbled in defeat and stand up to walk back to the kitchen.

Just as i was about to walk away,i feel someone pulled my sleeves harshly which makes me stumble backwards and i fall back to the couch,but this time,why does it feels like the couch is as hard as a rock?

Then i realize,HOLY SHIT I'M SITTING AT HONGBIN'S LAP OH DEAR GOD PLEASE SPARE ME THIS TIME.

"Look."He said while pointing at his parents,who's grinning at us.

"You guys are so cute together!"His mom said and i blushed even harder.

"So...y-you don't mind i'm d-dating your son....r-right?"I stuttered and his mom smiled softly at me before nodding.

"You are one if the kindest kid i've ever met.Plus,i can see that you're not a gold digger so yeah,you guys will look good together."His mom said and i smile kindly at her.

"Thanks..."I shyly mumbled and she squeled again.Oh my god.

"But Hyuk,you need to be patient around him.He's quite complicated."His dad said and Hongbin groan while i smirked.

"Yeah,he's quite hard to be handle."I teased and he glared playfully at me.Then he tickled me a bit,which cause me to giggle a bit.

"But don't you guys think that it's quite weird?I mean he's your boyfriend,and your butler at the same time."His dad commented and we both shrugged.I can't believe i'm still sitting on his lap.

"We haven't really discussed about that...this happened just two days ago anyway."Hongbin answerred and his dad nodded.I sigh softly before leaning my back on his shoulder.

"I swear i'm gonna die because of cuteness here."His mom said and i blushed while Hongbin grinned.

"Hongbin,don't treat him like you did with your previous boyfriends and girlfriends.This kid is too perfect for you to mistreat him."His dad said and i tensed.