53

Hyuk's POV

"I'm tireddddd."I whined when we're still inside the car.One week has passed and we're on our way back home.It's a really fun and embarrassing trip!But i don't wanna talk about it.

"Hongbinnnnn....how many minutes more until we reached our house?"I asked him as i lean my head on his shoulders,even though it might disturb him but i don't care.

"Just 15 more minutes love.And you just said 'our house'."Hongbin smirked and i immediately flushed red in embarrassement.

"Sorry..."I mumbled in embarrassement and i instantly felt his fingers tilting my chin up.

"Hey hey,don't be embarrassed.I love it when you said it's ours.I love you baby."He said as he plant a soft kiss on my lips.It's only for a few seconds and he immediately pulled back because he needs to drive.

He removes his fingers from my chin and i just stare in awe at him.Thinking about how lucky am i to have a person like him as my boyfriend.

"I love you too."I said then yawned softly as i rested my head on his shoulders.

"You're tired?"He asked me and i nodded.

"Go to sleep baby."He said.Just a few seconds later,i can feel sleep consumed me already.

******

"Babe....wake up."I heard Hongbin mumbled and i instantly ignore him as i snuggle to the warm sheets.

"Do you know what day is it today?"He asked me sweetly.

"Saturday."I simply mumbled as i slowly stirred on my sleep.

"It's our first month anniversary!"Hongbin squeled happily and i immediately snapped my eyes open.

"W-What?I thought we've been together longer than that?"I asked while slowly sitting down on the bed.

"Yeah...but it's been one month since we got back together...you know....since that incident..."He murmured the last part.I let out a small 'Oh' but then soon broke into a small frown.

"Why are you sad?"He asked me worriedly.

"Because i don't remember it's our anniversary!I'm such a horrible boyfriend.I mean i'm suppose to be the smart one on this relationship b-but.."My lips slightly tremble and he cooed but instantly he pulled me for a hug.

"Awwww don't worry.It's not really important anyway.And excuse me,what the hell did you mean by you're suppose to be the smart one?"He asked teasingly which makes me broke into laughter.

"I still feel bad though..."I mumbled and he just pets my hair softly.

"Don't worry about it alright?And guess what?We're going out tonight!"He said excitedly and i just hummed in respond.

"Why?You don't wanna go out?We could just stay here and cudd-"I cut him off by shushing his lips with my fingers.

"I would love to go out with you.It's just still too early for me to think anything else."I said and he burst out laughing.

"Babe,it's 12PM."He said and i widen my eyes.I look at my watch and see that he's not lying at all.

"Oh my god!I slept that long?Why didn't you woke me up?!"I exclaimed and he pouted at me.

"Because you looked so tired.And i didn't have a heart to wake you up."He said and i just simply smile at him.

"So where are we going tonight?"I asked,quite excited for it.

"Whatever you want."He said and i shrugged.

"We could just watch a movie?I don't know....No fancy things."I warned him and he smile softly at me.