8

Hongbin's POV

"We are so not going to watch horror movies again."I said to Hyuk once we are out of the cinema.

"You were soooooo scared!"He teased me and i groan.

Alright i admit,i'm a coward when it comes to horror!Because it was so scary,i kept on clinging at Hyuk like a koala and he will just laugh at me the whole time.

"Well then,next time,we're going to watch some actions!"I exclaimed childishly at him and he rolles his eyes at me but laugh anyway.

His laughs are so contagious as i also started laughing.I like this side of him.I hate it actually when he's working for me.It feels like he's below me.

But then suddenly,i thought about the toilet insident thingy.Why?Why did he do that?

I almost burst out laughing when he said that he's fat.But when i saw that his expression was serious that he mean it,the urge of laughing immediately fades.

He has a very low self est-

"Hey you alright?"I see Hyuk's worried expression and i immediately relaxed my hard expression.

"Yeah..just thinking of some stuffs."About you.I add in my mind.

"It's only 8.30PM,can we please please pleaseeeee visit some shops?"He asked with hopefull and pleading eyes.Who am i to decline it?

"Hmmmmmm,should we?"I teased him and he groan.

"Pwwweeeaasseee?"He askes cutely and i mentally melt.This kid.

"Yea sure.Lead the way,kid."I said to him while smirking and he nodded.

☆☆☆☆☆☆

"An anime shop?Really?"I asked Hyuk,who's gaping at the shop infront of him.

"LOOK AT THAT SASUKE HOODIE I WANT IT!"He said excitedly while bouncing up and down like a little kid wanting a candy.But i can't deny it,it's so cute seeing him like this.

"Well what are you waiting for?Go grab it."I said while chuckling and he nodded quickly and going inside the shop.

I quietly followed him inside and he immediately take the hoodie and went inside the fitting room.

Few moments later,he come out with the hoodie,which is bigger than him.He looks so tiny with the oversized hoodie.

Basically the hoodie is really simple,it's so ug-

"What do you think?"He asked me,his face is covered by the hood and can i just say that it's the cutest thing i've ever seen?

"It's cute."I simply said and even though his face is covered with the hoodie,i saw a tiny blush on his cheeks.

"Alright i'm gonna buy this then."He said while going back inside the fitting room.

I quickly grab the same hoodie he wanna buy and quickly paid for it.I mentally cursed when i saw the price.30 fucking dollar just for a freaking hoodie?

I paid for it anyway and patiently wait infront of the fitting room.Just a few seconds later,Hyuk come out with his left hand holding the hoodie.

"Here."I said while handing him the bag with the hoodie inside.

"What-"He stopped on his words when he sees whats inside.He groaned in annoyance while i smirked at his expression.

"You spoiled me too much."He mutter under his breath while i grinned.

"Well i don't want you to waste your money on some piece of shit."I said just to see his reaction and oh boy,it's worth it.

"Did you just...."He said,i smirked and nodded.