37

Hyuk's POV

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY SO YOU LOST THE BET!"Ken laughed at me once he shoved his score right at my face.

I was sooooooo SOOOO CLOSED on defeating him!It was a really tight fight!But of course.....i lost.

"But.....but...."I pouted and he smirked.

"No buts.You lost.Come to my house tomorrow yeah?Alone."Ken said while narrowing his eyes a bit at Hongbin.

"Please don't make him do anything weird."Hongbin pleads and Ken rolled his eyes.

"I know i know.Just remember to come tomorrow."Ken warned and i nodded.

He bids his goodbye,leaving only me and Hongbin at the class.

"Why do i have a bad feeling about this...."I mumbled as both of us went out of the classroom.

"I know...."He said and i sighed.

"Well then....let's just see."I mumbled and he nodded.

******

"Woah wait,this is his house?"I asked in disbelief while i stare at the very comfy and quite small house.I thought that he's as rich as Hongbin or something?

"Yep.Just call me when you're done.Good luck and bye."He bid his goodbye then leave a peck on my left cheek and i grinned.

"Alright.Bye."I said as i went out of the car.

I knocked on the door and few seconds later,Ken opened the door with a huge smile on his lips.He's wearing a plain black tshirt with jeans while i'm only wearing one of my navy blue sweater with a simple ripped jeans.

More like Hongbin is the one who decides what i wear because he said that i have a horrible taste in fashion in which i don't aggree with him.It's not my fault that i like to wear everything in black!

"You actually came!Anyway,come in."He said and i nodded while entering inside the house.

"You got a lovely house."I praised and he grinned.

"Thank you.Alright let's go to my room."

******

I look around his room,which is actually lovely.There are some photo garlands of him and Ravi,some are him and his family as well.Then random posters are also everywhere on the wall while there's a small table where there are makeups everywhere.Even the TV is huggggee!!Basically his room are goals while my room....it's really plain....

"Your room is beautiful."I praised and he grinned.

"Thank you.Now let's start."He said as he force me to sit at a chair while infront of me is a table and a mirror.My eyes widens at how many makeups are on the table while he seemed to be in deep thoughts.

"Ummmmm........what are you gonna do?"I asked him and he broke into an evil smirk.

"I'm just gonna transform you on the outside.I've been wanting to try this new hair dye since last month,then i decide,i will try it on you instead."He said and i narrowed my eyes at him through the mirror while he just smirk in return.

"So are you trying to say that i'm your...WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY HAIR DYE?!"I exclaimed and he nodded.

"No.You're crazy if you think that i'll let you dye my hair."I said and he pouted.

"But the bet said i can do amything at you."He argued.

"But this is too much."I defend myself and he sighed in defeat.He seemed upset...