45

Hyuk's POV

"Hongbin?Where are you?"I woke up a bit late today and when i woke up,i can't find Hongbin anywhere.I've been searching the whole house and still finds nothing!

"Hong-"I was cut off when suddenly a girl appeared infront of me.She seemed shocked to see me as well but then she closed the door from the guest room.A small blush formed on my cheek when i see the girl is half naked.

"Ah!You must be....Hyuk?"She asked as she comes closer to me.Now i realize that....this girl is huge!I mean she's bigger than me for god sake!

"Yeah....and you are....?"I asked her carefully and she immediately burst out laughing.

"Seems like that idiot never tells anything about me.I'm Soyee,Mary's my mom."She introduce herself.Just as i was about to open my mouth,suddenly i heard another voice speaking.

"Oh god Soyee,put on some cloths for fuck sake."Hongbin said as i feel his presence behind me.

"I am about to go swimming you asshole."She snapped at Hongbin while i just stare weirdly between both of them.I feel awkward.

"Whatever.Anyway Hyuk,i guess that she already introduce herself?"He asked me and i nodded.

"I'm just gonna go and leave you two lovebirds here.Bye."She bids her goodbye as she went downstair.

"I thought she was your girlfriend."I blurt out and he snort.

"More like a sister to me.We practically grow up together."He said and i chuckle.

"Oh and by the way,Mary and Robert is back.They are in the kitchen."Right after he said this,i immediately sprint off to the kitchen.

Once i got there,i don't waste any more time as i went to hug Mary as tight as possible.She yelped in shock but then she laughs a bit when she realise it's just me.

"You left without telling me anything and come back without telling me anything.You're so mean."I said as i pulled back.She let out a small chuckled as she pats my head softly.

"Sorry.I need to visit my daughter.."She just simply said and i nodded.

"Soyee right?"I asked.

"Yes.You met her already?"She asked and i nodded.

"She's nice."I said and she laugh.

"Now if you'll excuse me,i need to take a rest.It's been an exhausting journey."She bids her goodbye and left the room.I let out a small sigh as i'm just too bored to do anything else.

I decided to just go and find Hongbin to get rid of the boredness.I'm not suprise to see him and Soyee on the swimming pool having fun.I simply just went to one of the chair and relax there while watching both of them laughing at each other.None of them even realize my existence for god sake!

"Hey Hyuk!Why don't you join us?"Soyee exclaimed while she is clinging to Hongbin TOO NEAR may i add.

"No thanks...i'm not feeling really well."I said and she pouted.

"Sucks."She simply said then Hongbin waved at me in which i only gave him a small smile in return.

******

After thirty minutes later of pure boredness,both of then decided to get up from the pool.Both of them are laughing and giggling about something while i just rolled my eyes at them.

Why am i even still here when i'm clearly not wanted here?!

And no i am NOT jealous.