34

Hongbin's POV

"An amusement park?"He asked while raising his eyebrows at me once we step out of the car.

"Yeah...you don't like it?"I asked nervously.Shit!This really is a bad idea!

"You know i'm not like that!I'm just suprised you wanna go to a place like this."He immediately replied while i let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god.I thought you don't like it.Anyway let's buy the tickets first."

******

"It's sooo biggg!"He exclaimed once we are already inside.

"The biggest around here actually.Have you ever been to an amusement park before?"I asked while both of us are just walking around.

"Once.When i was a kid."He simply said and i nodded.

Both of us just walk randomly,with an awkward tension around us.Why is this so awkward......

I then decided to connect our hands so we're holding each other hands.First of course,he protested a bit but he let me hold his hands anyway.I completely ignore the looks some people gave us while Hyuk is feeling uncomfortable with the situation.

"Just ignore them.They are just jealous because i'm so hot and all."I said to him and he immediately snort.

"Can you please stop being so full of yourself?"He asked playfully and i shrugged.

"But it's true.And you can't deny it."I replied and he sighed in defeat.Suddenly his small hands grabbed my middle finger then he just bent it behind.I yelped in both pain and suprise as i quickly withdrawl my fingers.I rubbed it softly so the pain quickly vanish while Hyuk is only grinning like an idiot.He's such a child i swear.

"You're such a child."I said and he crossed his arms while smirking dangerously.

"Well this child would like to enter the ghost house."He said and i shake my head.No...

"No."I quickly said and he raised his eyebrows at me

"No i'm not scared."I quickly continued before he could even continue.

"How about....roller coaster?"He asked and i nodded.

"Sure...."I said and he nodded.I let him lead the way as i just trail behind him.

*******

"That was so not scary."I said once we both went to buy ourself some drinks.

"I know right...Hey we should try that."Hyuk said as he poins at something behind me.I turn my body only to see a ride called 'Dropping Tower' and just by looking at it...i feel like vomitting.

"Are you sure...?"I asked him.He eagerly nods while he keeps on looking at the ride.

"Alright.....let's go."

*******

After a lottttt of rides,some are scary and some are childish rides,i feel like vomitting right here right now.But then i saw Hyuk who seemed to have so much fun,i decided not to puke then.

"Oh my god that was fun!"Hyuk giggled as i stare at him in disbelief.How is he still in one piece and smilling?

"Are you alright?"Hyuk asked me as he sees my expression and i just nodded.