1

Alright first before you start reading,read this first.

This book will contain abuse.A lot of them?Yes.And they are very very very harsh abuse.So basically if ur not comfortable on that kind of things....stop reading.

And please,bear with the errors ans typos.Thank you.

Hope you guys will enjoy this book 💕💕💕

Hyuk's POV

Homeless.

Hungry.

A jobless butler.

That's what i am.

I am now walking down the streets while looking out for someone who needs a butler or a maid because that's what i am.

After 3 hours of walking to nowhere,i give up.

I sat on the dirty ground and sighed loudly.

How can my life be like this?

I stopped school because i got no money on me.That is why,i need a job.So i can get back to school again.

I can't just sit at the street like this.I need to man up and find a job.

I stand up and continue walking to find a well payed job for me.

I was walking through a very huge house until i saw a huge paper.I went infront of it and read it,

'Job Vacancy

Needed people for:

A Maid/butler
A chef '

(A/N:I am not 100% sure if that's how you do it but you get my point anyway.Don't wanna see any complains thank you.)

Luck is on my side today.I immediately gulped thinking me,working inside this huge house.

Don't hope too much!It's not like they are going to hire you anyway!

I sighed and slowly walked infront of the gate.I see that there's a security guarding the house.

I cleared my throat to get his attention and he looked to my direction.

"Ummmm.....i see that...this house needed a new butler?And i'm here for the job?"I said nervously while playing with my fingers.

"Ahh you're here for the job?"He asked me and i nodded.

"Alright,follow me then."He said while motioning me to follow him.

I followed him silently.We are getting closer to the house and when we're infront of the house,he knocked the door before entering.

He led me to a room which is on the second floor of the house.Everything in this house is so fancy that i feel like i'm a germ.

He turned left to a room and he knocked at the door.

"Good luck."He said softly before leaving me for whoever at the door.I gulped nervously before a tall muscular guy opened the door.

"Who are you?"He said in a 'who tf are you on my house don't you realize i'm the boss here'

"Uuummm...i'm here for the butler job?"I said,but it comes like a question rather than a statement.

"Oh,so you're the one who wanna be the new butler.Well get in."He said sternly and i shiver under his voice.

I followed him while trying my best not to stare at his very well built back.

He sitted on his office chair while i stand infront of the table.I take a good look at his face and oh my god,i almost melt on the spot.

He's definitely very very good looking.With 2 unbutton-Okay stop.