48

Hongbin's POV

"What is that?"Hyuk asked as he suddenly appear beside me.I open the cap bottle of the vodka and took a huge gulp.Man i miss the taste.

"It's vodka.You should try it."I said as i hand him the bottle.

"Is it nice?"He asked as he grabbed the bottle from me.

"Just try it."I chuckled and he nodded.He then take a small gulp and cough immediately,spitting put the liquid.

"Are you alright?"I asked while taking the bottle from him as i pat his back softly.

"It taste good.Give me that."He said as he take the bottle from my hand and drink it again.

Should i stop him?

Nah...Let him live.

******

It was a totally bad idea for him to drink.He's on his fifth bottle and i'm pretty sure he's already drunk on his third.He really gets drunk easily,unlike me.

"Hyuk i think you need to stop drinking."I said as i slowly take the bottle away from his hands but he snatched his hands away from me and drink it again.

"N-No!This thing makes me forget!"He said then he hiccups which i found it adorable.

"Forget about what?"I asked him while he just stare at me like i've grown two heads.His cheeks are red and so as his nose,he has a small pout at his lips and i mentally cooed at how cute he looks.

Focus Hongbin!He's drunk!

"Forget about everything."He simply said and i frown.

"But the biggest problem is about you."He continued and i raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why me?"I asked him then he let out a sigh before taking another huge gulp.I should stop him now....

"Because Hongbin....i'm getting too attached to you."He confessed as my heart flutters immediately but i stay quiet.Well isn't that a good thing?

"Why is it a problem then?"I asked him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Can't you see?I can't be too attached to you!"He exclaimed as he slammed the bottle to the table.

"Why not?!"I fired back and he snapped his head to my direction.

"Because you're just going to leave me one day!"He exclaimed as he push one of his fingers to my chest harshly.

"No i won't."I said honestly but of course,he doesn't believe that because he's an idiot.

"Yes you will.Just like everyone does!Why can't someone just love me?!Why can't i have a perfect life?"He exclaimed then take a huge gulp again while i frown at him.

"Hyuk....don't say that.We all love you alright?Me,Ken,Mary and the others..."I tried to convince him but of course he just can't understand.

"Let's just stop talking about this."He said then he start to drink all of the vodka from the bottle in which i immediately took it from him.

"You need to stop drinking."I said and he rolled his eyes at me.

"But i'm an adult already!"He protest while crossing his hands with a pout on his face.