"It's only three days Hongbin.What are you going to do in Italy again?"I asked him while zipping the zipper of the bag.He said the hotel is going to prepare the other things he need so...

"Just signing a stupid contract.I mean,why couldn't they do it here anyway.I have to fly all the way to Italy and leaving you here alone."He huffed in annoyance and i chuckled at him.

"Well,at least you're getting more money anyway."I said and he shake his head at me.

"Anyway,so ummm..are you going to the prom?I mean i heard that you got the ticket from Ken or something..."He carefully said and i simply shrugged.

"Yes he got me a ticket.But i think i'll just pass."I murmured and he furrows his eyebrows at me.

"Why?You should just go.I mean that's what you want right?"He replied and i clicked my tongue immediately.

"I'll think about it.Now get your big round face out of me!"I exclaimed playfully while pushing his head away which is creeping closer and closer to my face.

"Ouch.I'm hurt."He said dramatically while making weird expression while i just scoffed at him.

"Alright.Play time is over.Go to your bed now.You need to rest for your early flight tomorrow."I said while pointing to the bed and he pouted at me.

"But i'm not tired."He argued and i rolled my eyes at his attitude.

"You need to wake up very early in the morning tomorrow.So i suggest you better go to sleep now."I said while glancing at my watch,which shows that it's almost midnight already.

"We won't be seeing each other for three days yet you're doing this to me?You're so mean."He stubbornly says again and i let out a small sigh.

"I'm not even doing anything for god sake.And three days are nothing,it's not like you're going to be there for a year or something."I replied,and just right soon after,i suddenly feel myself being carried as i let out a suprised yelp.

"What the fu-Put me down!"I exclaimed while hitting the top of his head.He shake his head in amusement,then he simply walk to the bed and throw me there harshly.

"You need to stop doing that or my neck is gonna break."I mumbled and he chuckled at my words before coming beside me.

"You should really go."He suddenly mumbled while i was playing with his hair.He's currently resting his head on my chest while i'm sitting down on the bed with my head resting at the wall behind me.

"I'll think about it alright?Plus i don't have a suit for it anyway."I replied as i slightly pulled his hair softly as a sign i don't wanna talk about it anymore.Of course,being an ass he is,he simply ignored me.

"You can go to shopping tomorrow with Ken.Wait,let me just call him now."He said,then ignoring my protest,he took out his phone and dialed Ken.

I simply crossed my arms while pouting the whole time he's talking with Ken.When he's done,he smirked at me and said that Ken is alright with it and he's gonna pick me up tomorrow.

"I hate you.I'm just gonna go to sleep now."I grumbled and pushed him away from me.I purposely turned around and let my back facing him as i pulled the blankets up to my chin.