Chapter 80

"Skai wait for daddy and I!"

Skai came running back to their Car. They were invited to a family reunion and Skai couldn't stay still considering that their were many kids running around.

It took Kezia a few minutes to get out of the car since these last couple of weeks she had been extra tired. But today she just felt really weird.

"Babe are you sure you're okay?"

She gave Damiun a reasuring smile.

"I'm okay really, I'll be over in a few"

"Nuh uh come on I'm not leaving you by yourself"

She rolled her eyes at his protective side.
They met his family at the other side where they were already setting things in place.

"Oh you guys finally made it!"

His mother, Diana came over to the couple. Skai was already with her grandmother along with Anthony.

"Why look at you, you look like your ready to pop!"

Kezia rubbed her balloon like stomach.

"I feel like I'm about to pop"

"I've saved a seat for you Lord knows they would have left you to sit on the sand"

Kezia let out a sigh when she got to finally sit.Damiun went over to his brother and cousins. Which left Kezia with Diana.

"I still can't believe we're getting married"

She said as she watched Skai play with the other kids.

"I'm glad he's decided to settle down with a good woman"

"Good? I'm far from good Mis Diana"

"But your better than Skai's mother"

That made her look at Diana.

"Why did they break up?"

"Skai's mother was drug addict. He couldn't have her around Skai so he told her he'd file for full custody of she didn't get help"

She shrugged like it was nothing.

"Oh"

Was all Kezia could have said. To say that she was speechless was an understatement.

"So when's my stepgrandbaby coming out that oven?"

"Well as Dr. Chen said he could be here in two weeks but you know how baby's are they come earlier or later so you never know"

As if on cue she felt a slight pain in her stomach. She hissed.

"Are you alright Kezia?"

"Yeah it's just a kick"

She got comfier in her seat but after five minutes she felt it again.

She tried to not make it obvious as she rubbed her stomach.

"I'm going over there to get something to eat you want anything?"

At this moment she couldn't eat anything at all so she shook her head.

The pain was unbearable now and to make it even worst Skai was throwing a tantrum.

"Skai!"

She shouted out to her but Skai wasn't listening to her.

It was at the moment when she decided she'd get up that she felt a rush of water came gushing out.

"Mummy pee pee!"

Kezia couldn't believe this was happening now.

"Oh my god oh my god Damiun!"

Her eyes were still wide watching as the wet substance traveled down her legs.

"Shit! Your water broke!"
Derek said as he realized what was happening.

Damiun was all cool and normal.

"OK first thing first I'm gonna take you to the hospital Derek you'll go over to my place and get her hospital things it's the first thing you'll see on the couch"

Kezia started breathing Through her mouth when the pain started to get worse.

"Come on let's get to the car"

They took slow walks to the car since she didn't want him to carry her. When they did reach she let out a painful groan.

"It's OK we'll get to the hospital in no time"

She got in the back seat along with Skai and Damiun got in the driver's seat.

"Hand me my phone!"

He obeyed and gave it to her.

She dialed Liam's number and waited for him to pick up but he didn't .

"What the hell Liam pick up!!"

She called about five times but still no answer.

She threw her phone to her side and started crying.

"It's OK babe look we're here"

He quickly got out of the car and helped her out.

Derek was already there waiting.
She looked at the hospital entrance and realized that in the most important time Liam decided that he'd not pick up. Why wasn't he picking up?

___________________________________
And the moment we've all been waiting for.

Her water just broke!
Anyways I just wanna say this and make it very clear. I do not want anyone telling me shit about interracial and all that fuckery.
I gave you guys the choice to pick who you want her to end up with. Let's face the fact Damiun won  so if you want to say anything just PC me. Just giving a heads up if I see anything about Interracial and shit I'll start to cuss very stink so know what your gonna be saying.

Anyways 😃 why do you think Liam didn't pick up you guys are not gonna see this coming at all
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya😘