Chapter 19

We arrived at Olive garden and Liam placed his hands in my own as we entered.The smell of garlic filled my nostrils and I wanted nothing more than to hurl at the smell.

"Hi,Welcome to Olive garden"A brunette woman greeted us.She seemed to notice the intertwining of our hands and smiled.
"A table for two?" Liam nodded his head and she grabbed two menus and said "Follow me"

The brunette lead us to the back of the restaurant and we were seated next to this couple.The lady seemed to ignore her date or whatever he was and started googling her eyes all over my man.Wait did I just say "My man.Someones getting jealous.My conscious told me and I mentally rolled my eyes.
Liam took my hand into his and we sat down next to each other.
I picked up the menu and was skimming through what I felt for.
A waiter came over and it just had to be another thirsty female.Bitches these days always want someone man!.But he's not your man.I huffed at what my conscience had said.

"Sooo should I start you off with something to drink"she said.Mainly directing her question at Liam.

"Uhh I'll get the Dr. Pepper.Hunny do you want something to?" I smirked at his words.Looks like he sensed my jealousy.

"Water I'll have a water"

"Ok"she said,leaving us to ourselves.
I decided to play dumb and question him.
"What was that all about?"
"I saw the way you were looking at her.And if looks could kill she'd be dead by now"

"What? I wasn't giving her any look"he laughed.

"If you say soo"
She came back with our drinks and placed them on the table."So are you ready to order sir?"
"Uhh I'll have the shrimp scampi"I said even though she wasn't talking to me.

"I'll have what my wife's having"the waitress's cheek went crimson red at his reply and hurried off.
I couldn't hold it in .
"Oh my god I can't believe you did that"
"That girl was trying way too hard " we both laughed.

Some moments later a different waiter came and placed our food on the table.We looked at each other and cracked up.
"Poor girl she must be totally embarrassed"Ha!that serves her right!
"It would've been totally awkward if she came back over"
We silently ate.Having light conversations in-between.Liam ordered dessert after and it mouth watering.
When we were finished he paid and we left.

"Nowwww let's go do what Dr Chen said"

"Oh you nasty bastard"
---------------------------------------------------------------