Chapter 55

"Oh lord Kia"

"I couldn't just sit there and let her post those nasty stuff....so I had someone get me her address and next thing you know the bitch is running out her house"

"Yeah she ran out the house and now she's moving in with liam"

"Oh fuck I fucked up bad didn't I?"
Kezia gave her the look.

"You think.........I'm leaving today"

This time it was Kia's turn to react by opening her eyes.

"What!Where?"

She sighed and sat on the couch for her feet were starting to get tired of standing.

"I'm staying with my parents for awhile and hopefully I'll get a job like I intended to do in the first place and I'll get my own apartment"

Kia touched her shoulder in a comforting way.

"I'm sorry but that bitch had it coming her way......the fuck she think she be messing with my man........grabbing my man big balls-"

"OK that's enough I don't need to know about Blake's large area"

Kezia chuckled.

"OK OK I'll stop...........did liam have a big balls-"

"Oh my god you did not just ask that"

"I'm just curious and tryna lighten up the mood"

Kezia smiled at Kia's attempt to cheer her up.

"Don't worry I feel way better since I'm finally moving out that house"

"I'm gonna miss you"

"Mutual feelings girl"

"DON'T FORGET ME!"

They laughed as Blake entered the room joining the on the couch.

"You better call and keep me updated on my future god child and make dates to hang out"

"How could I ever forget you guys.......come here"

She opened her arms and they hugged her gently.

Just then her phone rang interrupting their moment.

"Damn my phone's been ringing constantly today......hello"

She said as she picked up.

"Hey babe"

The word 'babe' had bought a smile to her face......... A rather huge one.

"Hey sorry I didn't call you I got caught up in the moment"

He chuckled.

Kezia could see Kia and Blake snickering and she flipped them over.

"You didn't tell me what happened"

She let out a loud sigh.

"Nicole's house got burnt down and she's staying with liam for a while"

"What! So why couldn't she stay at a family relative house or something?"

She kissed her teeth.

"I don't even care any more cuz I'm moving out"

"He let you leave freely?"

"Not really he expects me to put up with her shit while she stays,bitch think again"

"So where are you staying?"

"I'm planning on staying at my parents"

He sighed .

"Kez how about you stay with me for the while?"

She froze. She wasn't expecting those words to ever come out and now that he actually said it. It was very shocking.

"Kez you there?"

"Yeah it's just that don't you think this will affect Skai or her mother would feel some kind of way having another woman around her daughter?"

"Kez Skai adores you I'm sure if I asked her now she's gonna be happy and don't worry about her mother she has no say when her life is fucked up.........so will you move in?"

She was silent for awhile but got out of her thoughts when Kia slapped her on the arm.

"The guy asked you a very important question and you better say yes cuz if you don't then I'll say it for you"

"Yeah I'll move in"

"Great I'll come by to get your stuff OK?"

"Yeah"

"OK I gotta go Skai's complaining that she's hungry laters babe"

She giggled at the name .

"OK laters baby"

She hung up and looked at Kia who was giving her the looks.

"Hmmmmmmm looks like you finally gonna get some dic-"

"Oh my god stop yoi really reminde of my friend Amanda"

"Girl I don't remind you of nobody I'm my own person"

She chuckled.

"Well I gotta get going I'm gonna start packing, I talk to you guys later"

"Byeeee"

She waved at them as she exited their house.

As she walked down their side walk it was safe to say she was finally happy.

---------------------------

Mannn I don't know why I feel like shit these days but that won't stop from updating. BTW do you guys know I write my chapters in the night it sort of gives me ideas when ever where its quiet. Anyways give me your thoughts and views on this chapter don't be afraid to comment and stay good .......don't be a bad girl like me lol kidding 😂😂✌✌✌

And thank you guys soo much for wishing me an early happy birthday I really appreciate it.

✌✌