Chapter 38

The trance only lasted for about 3 seconds before she remembered he accidentally throwed smoothie on her and the fact that she was in public made it even more embarraassing. "I'm so sorry.Here let me help you" He attempted to clean off the mess but it only made her top worse. "You know what its ok.I'll just buy a new top" He was quick to answer. "No let me buy you one after all it was my fault.So this is my way of saying sorry" Kezia thought about it.It wasn't doing any harm in letting him buy her a top.It was actually helping her save her money. "Ok but no expensive stuff" They laughed as they walked to the nearest store available. "I didn't catch your name by the way?" Kezia loooked at him and smiled.He really was a handsome man.So handsome that she had to hold back herself from asking if he was gay cuz clearly all the hottest guys were either taken or gay. "Its Kezia" "Well Kezia, I'm Damiun" The pair didn't know whether to hug or shake hands so they just simply smiled at each other.Walking in the store they went to the top section. Kezia looked at all the sexy clothes and frowned when she realized that she wouldn't be able to wear those stuff anymore. But on the bright side she'll be able to dress her child up.Whether it was a girl or a boy.Kezia went for a simple Tshirt and he paid for it.She quickly went to the changing room and changed throwing away the smoothie stained one. Coming out the room she saw Damiun texting on his room.He looked at her and nervously scratched his head. "Well I was wondering since my smoothie went to waste how about we go buy some lunch" Kezia got nervous about this.She couldn't trust men anymore. "Is this your way of asking me on a date?" He chuckled. "No its just lunch" "Ok so where are we going?" "You'll see Its actually right around the corner" They entered the restaurant and they were instantly taken to a table.The menu was filled with food Kezia could eat all year long.It was probably her hormones talking.She thought. The waitress came back to take their orders and they ordered. When the waitress had left it was awkward for the both of them considering that they didn't know what to talk about. "So er um I was actually wanting to ask you this question" Damiun looked at her and told her to go on. "Are you gay?" Damiun was silent for 5 seconds before he bursted out laughing. "No I'm not gay.I got a two year old daughter though.What made you ask that?" "Well I keep meeting hot guys and their either gay or taken" "Well I'm not gay or taken" "But you got a daughter" "Yeah but her mother and I aren't together" The waitress came back and they were served they're meal.Kezia took a bite of her meal and had the urge to vomit. "Damn stupid hormones!" "Your pregnant?" "Yeah" "Woah your husband will be pissed if he found out you were with another guy" Kezia frowned. "I'm not married" "So you have a boyfriend then" She shook her head.He gave her a curious look. "Its a long story but the baby's daddy and I are not together but I live with him" "Oh ok so you guys plan on getting together?" "Oh hell no.I plan on getting the fuck out of their when my baby's born" Damiun started to eat and Kezia just sipped on her drink. "Do you want mines?" He looked at her meal and switched theirs. "Taste mines and see if you like it" Kezia took a bite out of his burger and she had to prevent herself from moaning. "I can see you like it.You can have it" They switched their food and they continued to eat.When they were finished he insisted on paying and she just gave in after several attempts of trying. "So er it was nice eating with you" The both stand facing eachother not knowing what to say. "Yeah we should do this again sometime" She mentally slapped herself in the face for saying that aout loud. "Sure but I would have to get your number though" She chuckled pulling out her phone and hading it to him.He gave her his and they both typeed in their numbers. "Ok so I'll call you sometime ok" "Yeah and thanks again for paying for this top and the food" "No problem" They parted ways and she instantly missed his presence.What was it with her that was connecting her to men. She jumped in a taxi and went to the hell hole. Stepping out the taxi she payed the driver and walked up the steps .She noticed that his car wasn't in the driveway and she felt happy that she wouldn't be able to hear his mouth. Today she could finally admit that she had enjoyed herself.And as for Damiun she had a feeling she was going to be seeing him more in the near future.

----------------------------------------------------

Ok I tried to make sure his chapter a little longer.Damiun is at the top and this is Aaliyah

Damiun is at the top and this is Aaliyah

Please vote and comment.