Chapter 20

We arrived at his house and like the gentle man he is,he opened the car door for me.Little fucker thinks that if he plays nice guy he's gonna get pussy.Well think again mister.I came out of the car and walked up the steps.Liam unlocked the door and I walked in.
"Do you want anything?"he asked as he walked in the direction of the kitchen.
"Uh yeah,Can you get me a glass of water?" He nodded.

I sat on the couch in he living room watching TV.Liam hadn't returned with my water yet.What was taking him so long!
Not even five minutes into the show and someone was knocking on the door.I contemplated calling Liam.But then shrugged that thought off and got up to answer the door.
I opened the door.This dude who's damn handsome stood at the door with a girl who was shooting me daggers.The guy smirked.
"LIAM! Someone's at the door for you"I shouted.Ain't no way these two people here for me especially this pretty fella.
I heard footsteps coming my way and then a crash.I turned around .Liam had dropped my glass of water that I waited so long for. If you want something done you gotta do it yourself.
"What are you doing here!?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the late update.My dad took my phone and I waited until he wasn't home to sneak a quick update.So whenever I update is when he's not home or he decided to give me it back.Please vote and comment.Until then✌😘