Chapter 48

Kezia groaned as she turned to face Liam. If he was going to question her and think he can get away, he had another thing coming.

She groaned.
"What can you possibly want Liam"
Her shoulders dropped as the tiredness in her body started to consume her and she hissed from standing OK her swollen feet.
Li seemed to notice this and he kind of felt sorry for keeping her back from getting some rest. He thought to himself that he owed it to her for putting her through this.

"I wanna make it up to you......let's me give you a nice massage"

Kezia eyes opened with that one. Her body was craving for one and right now she really needed it.
"Yes lord you answered my prayers"

Liam playfully rolled his eyes as Kezia.
"Come on let's go to the couch....I won't try anything"
She nodded. Following right behind him. She layed on the couch and liam sat down making sure to put her legs in his lap.

"Maria"
Liam called out to the old woman.
She quickly came from the kitchen.
"Yes liam"

"Can you get the massage oil for me?its in my room"

She nodded and went to fetch his request.

"How have you been feeling?"

He asked attempting to start a conversation.

"Ughh I feel like pure shit. It aches all over and on top of it I'm soo horny these days and its killing me"

She gasped when she realized what she had said.

He chuckled.
"Its okay you were bound to go through that phase eventually"

"But it feels like it will never end"
She whined.

Maria came back with the massage oil.

"I thought you were bringing it next year"

Maria smacked him behind his head.

"Those stairs ain't made for a old woman like me"

She left and he opened the bottle pouring some into his hands.
He began rubbing them into her feet ever to gently. Kezia felt like she was in heaven. This was the best thing she was getting out of this pregnancy........well besides sex anyways. She thought.

Liam's phone started ringing and he was sure that it was Nicole calling. His assumptions were correct when he checked his phone. He let it go to voicemail.

Kezia saw what was going on and she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Aren't you going to answer that?"

Liam shook his head.

"Nope or else I'm going to be persuaded and your foot massage will be incomplete"

She chuckled.

"Let me guess its miss twiggy"

Liam poked her foot making her squeal.

"Don't say that"

She quieted down and he continued to massage her. His phone continued to blow up with text messages and miss calls and he ignored all.

"Why did you make her leave?"

She asked when the thought had popped into her head.

"I just couldn't stand her. She disrespected my mom and you and I couldn't be around her"

Kezia didn't say anything. She simply closed her eyes and let the comfortable feeling take over.
Liam smiled at the sight. Life would have been simple if he didn't screw up with Nicole. Now that he had thought about it. He wondered why he even involved himself with her. It was her good looks and charms that lured him in. She was a sweet girl when he first met her but now as he got to know her more he was having strong second thoughts about her. She seemed oddly familiar but he just couldn't put a finger on who.

Kezia opened her eyes and she noticed that Liam was in deep thought. She wouldn't blame him even herself had been on deep thought too. With all these commotion going on she didn't give him wrong.

"Um Liam?"
She snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked at her.

"I forgot to tell you that my next appointment is next week Wednesday"
She told him.
Liam's face cringed at the date.

"What's wrong?"
She asked when she noticed his change of demeanor.

His face quickly changed back to normal.

"You know what I will try to make it. I have something to attend to that day"

He told her as he finished off.

"Okay"
She finally said.

At least he didnt say no.

------------------------------------------------

Here is chapter 48. I'm getting excited for what's about to happen in the near chapters. You guys wouldn't even know until it hit you.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
And stay blessed