Chapter 49

The next day Damiun called Kezia asking her out to dinner which she gladly accepted. It felt like she was in high school again where she was being asked out by a guy. That guy crushed her poor heart though making her parents especially her mother more protective of her,hardly ever going to parties because of  her mother's beliefs.
She was told to wear something elegant and she was currently rummaging through her wardrobe for a decent dress which was taking long in her book. She groaned when she couldn't find anything and sat on the bed, she was contemplating whether to cancel but her eyes caught the dress hidden in between the others.
How could she not have seen that!
She slapped her for head and got up taking the dress out.

"G I really hope you fit"
Things had been smoothe so far until now and she prayed the dress still fitted her.
She nearly jumped into her happy dance when the dress went all the way up. She was lucky this time.
She went to the bathroom and applied light makeup on her face. She didn't want to over do with the make up because she was already glowing and she rather go natural.
She smiled in contentment when she looked at herself in the mirror.
She grabbed her heels and an extra pair of sandals claiming that she wasn't planning on wearing heels for the rest of the night.
She walked down the staircase and and then pit on her heels. She said goodbye to Maria and then left the house.
She took out her cellphone and texted Damiun that she was ready. Liam wasn't home for the moment and she was grateful for that. A car pulled up in the driveway and the windows rolled down revealing Mr Hotness.
"What happen to your other car?"
She asked as she got in the car.

" My bro's using it so I took his"

She nodded her head.

"Is your baby daddy home?"

"No but you should probably drive now before he gets back considering that he went to the grocery store"

"Aight"

He pulled out from her driveway and drove off.

"So where are we going?"

He smirked.

"A place"

She gave him a plain look.

"Your not gonna tell me aren't you?"

He laughed.

"Correct is right....but don't worry we'll be there in like twenty minutes"

She groaned.

"Oh well I'll just use thus time to have a light nap"

She glanced at her and smiled.

Soon enough she fell asleep and he had to force himself to focus on the road. She looked so peaceful when she was asleep........except for the lightly opened mouth letting out soft snores.
He chuckled. They were there already but he waited a little more before waking her up. He took out his phone and quickly snapped a picture of her. Moment like these were meant to be cherished.

"Wakey wakey sleeping beauty"
He shook her gently.

She opened her eyes and and then stretched.

"Are we there yet?"

He nodded .

"Yup and might I just say you look beautiful when your asleep.

She blushed .

"Stop you know my ugly face don't look good. I'm sure I was snoring, oh god please don't tell me I snored!"

He chuckled.

"Well......you may have a bit.......too much"
She gasped covering her face.

"Damn thank god you didn't take any pictures"

He had to stiffle himself from laughing which made Kezia open her eyes.

"You little shit you did it didn't you"

"Maybe ......maybe not....now come on before they take our seats"

She got out of the car and together they walked hand I'm hand .

"You remembered what I said"

She told him.
She had told him a while back that she was longing to visit this restaurant. She heard that they're food was to die for and he remembered it.

They walked into the restaurant and immediately they were escorted to their table.

Dinner had gone really well and afterwards he had took her to the nearby beach for a walk. It was romantic on her book.

"So tell me what are your plans for next week"

"Ummm nothing really except I have my doctor's appointment this wednesday "

"The father coming?"

She frowned at the question. She herself didn't know as well.

"Honestly I don't know"

"Do you want me to come? Its okay if you dont-"

"I'd love for you to come"

"Great what day?"

"Uhh Wednesday for 11"

He replied with a simple k before they continued to walk along the beach. They had stopped at a point in time to watch as the sun went down .

"Its beautiful isn't it?"

"Yeah"

"Just like you"

He was slowly leaning in and she realized it. This was the moment she had been waiting for .It was finally here.

They're lips connected mad she felt the spark igniting in her stomach. She hasn't felt that feeling since her first boyfriend and she sure did miss this feeling. They continued kissing passionately never wanting it to end but unfortunately they were losing air so they both pulled away.

"Damn I've been meaning to do that for a while now"

She blushed.

"Me too"

-------------------------------------------

Okay I really enjoyed this chapter. If I gone on a date with Damiun......damn words cannot explain. Anyways you guys are awesome and I thank you guys for reading my book.

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Mwah✌💋