Chapter 47

Liam was too shock to notice that his mother had already made her way over to him. His mouth hung open like if it was ready to drop to the ground.

"Liam honey close your mouth,you'll catch flies"
Kezia quietly chuckled but not enough for Nicole to see her.

"Anything funny over there Tezia"
She spat making sure to say her name wrong.Nadia gave Nicole a disgusted look.

"And who are you to be talking to the mother of my grandchild like that?!"

Nicole was stunned. She didn't even realize that the woman present was Liam's mother. Probably because she was standing on her brain.
She began stuttering.
Nadia had no time for her bullshit. She wasn't pleased with what she had over hear the other day in the salon,so she decided she would pay an unplanned special visit to her son. And luckily she just came the same day when he brought Nicole over so she was killing two birds with one stone.

"I-I-I–"
"I what. You suddenly can't form any words in your nasty mouth"

"Mom!"
Liam interjected.
She gave him the look that made him take a step back.
"Not now Liam. I thought I'd pay you a visit......and let me just say I don't like what I'm seeing"

She gave Nicole a disgusted look and then turn towards Kezia.

"You should know better than this. Your stressing out your unborn child and also the mother. And bringing drama in the house is definitely not helping"

He sulked his shoulder and sighed. He didnt expect for this to be happening. Then again he wondered how did his mother find out. Surely she did not have her number to be in contact with her so he was curious.

"Mom how do you know about this?"
He cocked his head to the side.

"I found out in the salon"
He should have known that she would have vented out all her problems to none other than his mother.

"Really Kezia you went that far"

Kezia gave him a confused look.

"She didn't tell me I overheard her conversation with the hair stylist"

He scoffed.

"Even better,you just want our business to be the talk of the town don't you?"

Kezia's gaze dropped to the ground. He always made her feel like she was in the wrong. Although she did admit to herself that it wasn't wise to tell Aaliyah that piece of information but she had known that girl since small and Aaliyah knew better than to go and spread Kezia's business.
She kept quiet and Nicole rolled her eyes.

"What cat got your tongue"
She snickered after her smart remark.

Nadia nearly marched over to the woman. Kezia looked up.

"Why don't you stay out of one and shut the fuck up. No one's talking to you......geez you that desperate to be in the conversation"

Nadia sent a proud smile towards Kezia. And then glared at Nicole.

"I suggest you listen to Kezia here,before I fix you myself"

Nicole whimpered. She didn't want to come across as a bad person in front of Liam's mother but it seemed like her plan was going against her.
But what she didn't know was that Nadia hadn't like her even before she met her. From the comments she heard from Kezia she knew Nicole was just another gold digger waiting to suck out Liam's money.

"I'm sorry Mrs Hood"

Nadia kissed her teeth.

"Child that sorry sounded so fake so don't bullshit me this hour of the evening"

"Mom!"

She glared at liam.

"Boy don't test me this time of the day"

Liam sighed in defeat. He knew better than to argue with his mother because you would never hear the end of it.

"Liam you better keep Nicole far away from this house,we don't want to see the other side of me don't you?"

He shook his head. His mother always had a affect on him when she was nearing beast mode. He knew not to push her buttons any further.

Nadia smiled in victory as she had completed her mission.

"Good now that thats been tended to I shall take my leave..Kezia honey take care of yourself and Liam you better man up"

She gave Nicole one last glare before closing the door behind her.

They all just stood there saying nothing until Liam spoke.

"Well Nicole I think you better go"
Nicole huffed and left. Cursing under her breath.
Kezia didn't stick around after that and retreated to her bedroom but halted when he called her name.

*****************************

This chapter was suppose to be up yesterday but it slipped my mind. But anywho its up and done....toodles

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
You can also pm me to give me suggestions about the book......trust me I don't bite................not that hard anyways😁✌