Prolouge✨

"Algee baby, you home?" Deana called out as she walked into the kitchen and placed the groceries on the counter.

She had some great news for him and she hoped he would be excited too.

"Al" Deana called out again.

Deana arched her eyebrow in confusion when she didn't here her fiancé answer. She walked out of the kitchen and was starting to walk up the stairs when she stopped.

She bent down and picked up a mini skirt from the floor that definitely wasn't hers.

"What the hell..." She mumbled to herself.

Deana continued to walk up the stairs and to her shared bedroom with Algee but stopped again when she heard voices.

"Fuck baby!" A girls voice moaned out.

"Take it baby girl. Shut up and take it" Deana heard Algee say.

"Oh hell naw" Deana said to herself as she braced herself for what was about to come.

"Fuck Algee I'm coming. Don't stop, don't-" Deana slammed the bedroom door open and she couldn't believe the sight was she saw.

Her fiancé of three years was fucking another girl in the bed that she shared with Algee. This girl happens to be Giana. Algee's ex who he said that was out of his life forever.

"You asshole!" Deana screamed making Algee and Giana stop what they were doing. Algee's eyes widened and Giana covered herself .

"Baby it's not what it-"

"Save it!" Deana screamed at him.

"And you" Deana said pointing at Gianna. "Get the fuck out of my house before I throw you out" She screamed.

Gianna got out of bed and quickly put on her clothes.

"Yeah you better get yo nasty ass out of this house" Deana muttered. She ran out of the bedroom and shut the door behind her.

Deana slowly turned to look at Algee.

"Baby please I-"

"You cheated on me" Deana said softly. "You cheated on me with a hoe who you said was out of your life for good!" She screamed.

Algee shook his head and clenched his fists.

"Deana you have got to believe that I did not mean to hurt you in anyway" Algee said.

"But you did! You did G!" Deana screamed. Deana went to the closet and grabbed some of her clothes and threw them in a suitcase.

"Wait baby what are you doing?!" Algee exclaimed. He reached out and grabbed her wrist. Deana spun around and slapped him so hard his whole body turned.

"Don't ever touch me again" Deana said as she grabbed the suitcase and rushed down the stairs.

"Deana please don't leave me. Baby I'm sorry you have to believe that. I love you" Algee said to her.

"Yeah..." Deana shook her head and slowly slid her ring off. She threw it at Algee.

"You didn't think about that when you were screwing your ex did you?!" Deana asked.

"Deana" Algee said.

"Goodbye Algee. I'll be back to get the rest of my stuff" She replied walking out the door.

"Where are you going?" Algee asked after her.

"Wouldn't you like to know?!" Deana screamed and threw her suitcase in the car. She got in the front seat and started the car on.

Algee started running towards the car but Deana pulled off. She got her phone out and called her best friend Shantey.

"Hey D, what's up?"

"Girl I'm coming over. I'll explain when I get there" Deana said.

"Ok, I'll be here" Shantey replied.

"Thank you girl" She replied as she felt tears starting to form in her eyes.

"No problem boo" Deana hung up on the phone and then parked on the side of the road out of sight of Algee's house.

"Why lord" She screamed. Deana cried out because her heart was broken. But more importantly. She didn't know what she was gonna do. Because she was pregnant with Algee's child. She didn't know it her baby was gonna meet their daddy.